OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've actually got alot of good looking people on here!!!I think J_Lovely is properly beautiful.
Ye Top 3 Selected
in no orderadzjlovelocalloop?????
Rissy???KayGee???Reckless?????Bare hotties on ere man. Cant restrict it to 3.

LOL ' the way Goddaz is squeezing people into putting up pictures. Come like some mob boss taxing people.
lol @ sick sense. You have a suspicious mind. Ask anyone who I have ever disagreed with. I always give ppl the chance to defend themselves before laying into them.I'M TRULY JUST A NICE GUY. ASK ABOUT G. DON'T f*ck WITH ME THOUGH :-)When ppl know your capabilities or don't know. Fear kicks in & most can't fathom or like it when someone other than them has something over them.Only when ur certain can you go against someone of my calibre.

VIP2 is dead now still, gonna take a while for things to get back to normal.Even then there will be backlash lol.
truepeople were going on horny in that thread, lol. All the activity has probably shifted on PMs and MSN. Hold tite the stealthy movers.
Lol. biggrin.gif

VIP2 is dead now still, gonna take a while for things to get back to normal.Even then there will be backlash lol.
How u mean?The numbers are more coz ppl r going back to Uni,college,school etc. That set of groups makes up a large percentage of vip2 members.

truepeople were going on horny in that thread, lol. All the activity has probably shifted on PMs and MSN. Hold tite the stealthy movers.
One of my intentions. Call it cooling down period for members to chill, enjoy each other.

One of my intentions. Call it cooling down period for members to chill, enjoy each other.
hahaha at "enjoy each other"Goddaz you bad man. Come like Vip2's Cilla Black.

The forum needed some goodness, a clear out, clensing from the recent e-drama thats been poppin off. Nothing like new pum pum (man dem)Nothing like new d*ck d*ck (ladies)Malika you can hook up with whoever you want biggrin.gif I JUST WANTED GOODNESS ALL ROUND FOR A CHANGE.

The forum needed some goodness, a clear out, clensing from the recent e-drama thats been poppin off. Nothing like new pum pum (man dem)Nothing like new d*ck d*ck (ladies)Malika you can hook up with whoever you want biggrin.gif I JUST WANTED GOODNESS ALL ROUND FOR A CHANGE.
lol@ d*ck d*ck (no homo)

f*cking hell, you are revelling in this Cilla.

f*cking hell, you are revelling in this Cilla.
LOL