OK, IF YOU GOT THE HEART STEP UP

Goddaz

* wishes there were more white females on here *
Me too biggrin.gifsurely there is someone needs to rake some new female users in
ill work my magic and fulfill ya request by the weekend TRUSS ME
* wishes there were more white females on here *
Me too :Dsurely there is someone needs to rake some new female users in
how many white females are there on here ? me , seriouss and who else ...im gonna recruit some country bumpkin girls from work to join the site
Make the movements vip2 needs it!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bully on the way to carnival in a rented whip. Only ramping fam.Dipset, I'm going to catch you slipping in Birmingham Town Centre one day.And LOL @ z-lastboss. Proper oriental guy. I swear, guy looks like a slimmer Hiro. Sick guy.

Bully on the way to carnival in a rented whip. Only ramping fam.Dipset, I'm going to catch you slipping in Birmingham Town Centre one day.And LOL @ z-lastboss. Proper oriental guy. I swear, guy looks like a slimmer Hiro. Sick guy.
I'm all over this.ALL OVER IT.Not even ramping Dipset, I WILL see you.

rah. mans sayin u have no choice. hes catching u. deep.
Now that's a rapist with dedication. Got to admire the dedication.

Seen might aswell make moonies out of this....Selling rape kitsfor £10 you get standard rape kit includes- balaclava, and black tracksuitand for £20 you get Rape kit supreme- in which there is Rohypnol, balaclava, black tracksuit, GPS System, rope, handcuffs and much more.get them while they last

LOG said something about Localloop being Venom on RWD. Was she Lady Venom from the Roll Deep Crew Forum days?
yes.I told you this ages ago
hang tight the roll deep forum geezers.btw localloop is mine

f*ckries went through all 88 pages. Twas quite entertaining. 2BH I expected nuff neeks but quite to the contrary.And Yes Carpe I am any p*ssy not uploading a pic... and what?
lol thing is cos SO MANY pics were upped ye if u didnt/dnt u are now a subordinate.lol.
I thought about it around page 20 but didn't have the time, went to work come back and see 80 or so pages. By then it was too late. Plus no pics on this PC... as far as I know.

RAPIST!?Rah. BOTH of you are Black stars.Deep.

Hey, you're the rapist, not me.

Your nan sells kelewele on the roadside at junction 4. And your mum is the village bike for Tema Community 3.So shatap.

Your nan sells kelewele on the roadside at junction 4. And your mum is the village bike for Tema Community 3.So shatap.
Eks, I beg you tell it to your uncle Kwesi2867a32beec938880d388b2eabb15a0d.jpgbecause I don't want to hear it.