Programme On Jaimaica

Removal Man

my family are from st thomas YALLAHS and have been there for DECADES UPON DECADES and none of the things stated in this program has affected them.the joke is i have some serious yard goons in my fam over there (associates or a particular BAD uncle not people with my last name) and this has never happened to usand before you ask my bits in yard is not some nicish tourist bitsITS BUSH and i have walked street late at night with my sonim more scared of the mad drivers then over hyped gun crime

lmaoam i the only one that finds it funny that the dude has to interprete everything they said afterwards?n i thought the Kenya police wer the most corruptmaybe that juss bribes
Jamaicans police force is one of the most corrupt in the world apperently.
my auntdrives over speed limitpolice hail her overthey sayokay miss do you want to go the right way or the left wayshe says okay what is it you wantbwoy woman like you weh drive cyar like this mus cyan fill we bellyshe draws out 2 grand (jamaican dollars)police man gives a plain facemiss? are two ah we a stan front a you ya na!!!!!!GET THE PICTURE

lmaoam i the only one that finds it funny that the dude has to interprete everything they said afterwards?n i thought the Kenya police wer the most corruptmaybe that juss bribes
Jamaicans police force is one of the most corrupt in the world apperently.
my auntdrives over speed limitpolice hail her overthey sayokay miss do you want to go the right way or the left wayshe says okay what is it you wantbwoy woman like you weh drive cyar like this mus cyan fill we bellyshe draws out 2 grand (jamaican dollars)police man gives a plain facemiss? are two ah we a stan front a you ya na!!!!!!GET THE PICTURE
beg u translate them 2 for meread them all 5 times n still couldnt get them