Liam "The Truth" Rosenier

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest Its Me Bitches

Liam Rosenior says he had to leave Fulham in order to boost his prospects of being England's future right-back.The defender traded Fulham for Reading prior to the close of the transfer window as part of a swap deal involving Seol Ki-hyeon.Rosenior believes the style of football being played under Lawrie Sanchez at Craven Cottage would not have helped his chances of breaking into the England setup.And, after seeing Micah Richards impress in the Euro 2008 qualifiers against Israel and Russia, Rosenior insists he can perform just as good a job as the Manchester City teenager.Dream world"I want to be England's next right-back," said Rosenior in the Daily Mirror."Micah Richards is doing a great job, but I honestly feel I am as good as him and within the right environment could prove to be even better."People may say that's arrogant and that I am living in a dream world, but I honestly believe that."But in order to show it I need to be playing in a certain way, and that wasn't how Lawrie wanted to play."Rosenior is expected to make his Reading debut on Saturday when his new club visit promoted Sunderland.Most underated young english player in league