do you ever have those dreams where.....

skankin' out

recently ive been having a dream where im lashing my cousins chick at her yardi dont even see her like that but there she has been, for the most part of this weekgetting lashed outim just afraid one day the dream will end in with my cousin walking inoh and i had a dream i got loved up with someones sister. . .

I had a dream the other night that I had discovered a new way to move super fast which involved holding something really heavy and backflipping so that the weight carried you forwards. I really thought I was going to be rich for a second when I woke up and then I was like 'Er, thats just dumb'
LMFAOWhat... The... f*ck!

Had a dream like this one time. Me and some fat ting at work who I dont ever think about were havin sexy time in my yard. Hear the joke now...I got up in the morning to go about my business, then I get a text from her asking how I am and if I'm coming work today and whatnot. So I just replied to it as normal, then after about 3 or 4 texts I told her I had a dream about her then she goes OMGGG me too, thats why I texed you this morning.I asked her what happened but she was too shy to tell me, then I just told her about mine and she couldnt believe it. She had exactly the same dream on the same night.Couple hours passed while she was working, then she texts me again in the evening and asked me if I think it happened for a reason and all that jazz. I just told her straight...look I aint being funny or nothing but that was just a freak coincidence, it means nothing at all.She didnt wanna accept it though, and started saying nah it must mean something coz how can we both have the same dream about each other on the same night, it must mean we're meant to be.Kmt.I started ignoring her texts after that, then she phoned me nuff late and goes "oi one more thing.....in the dream, what would you give me out of 10?"I told her she gets a 1, then she hang up. End of discussion.
omggg thats 1 messy co-incidence... but jjoke same way...errr.... iva had dreams were ive slept wid some 1.... i wake up...feel gud...den im like biggrin.gif ohh mann...it neva happened....loool!! :D

I had a dream the other night that I had discovered a new way to move super fast which involved holding something really heavy and backflipping so that the weight carried you forwards. I really thought I was going to be rich for a second when I woke up and then I was like 'Er, thats just dumb'
Noooo Lmao, That is sick.Watch.Patent no. 34192438I always find i cant run properly in dreams..Like if something/someones chasing me, i feel BARE slow.. Like running in the air or sumthin.Also like someone earlier said... i have the most vivid dreams while ill.Seems so real.

LMFAOWhat... The... f*ck!
^^ is EXACTLY what i just said aloud after reading that

Noooo Lmao, That is sick.Watch.Patent no. 34192438I always find i cant run properly in dreams..Like if something/someones chasing me, i feel BARE slow.. Like running in the air or sumthin.Also like someone earlier said... i have the most vivid dreams while ill.Seems so real.
nah i usually ping stilland moretime i have shadow dreamsas in i leave a room and as soon as i buck a corner the shadow jumps on me then i wakeand it always seems to resemble my cousin aswellall the time, nobody elsemaking me think he's the devil

wen i had malaria i kept having some dream that i was fallin in some vortex type sh*tall i saw was lights n sh*t n jus fallini could see sh*t around me but it jus gettin small, n somehow i could see myself in third person at the same timethat was the WHOLE dream jus fallin for like 13 hours or however long i would sleepwas borin n i couldnt wake up at the same time, the medication was f*cked

Guest Seriouss

It was weird honestly, it really made sense in my dream.I remember thinking, "its so simple and effective. Its also a renewable source so they could use it in the third world."ha haImagine people in Africa with bricks strapped to their fronts backflipping down to the nearest well at the speed of light!!

I remember thinking, "its so simple and effective. Its also a renewable source so they could use it in the third world."Imagine people in Africa with bricks strapped to their fronts backflipping down to the nearest well at the speed of light!!
Lol @ drawing up an unconscious business / marketing planJus.. lmao.

Had a dream like this one time. Me and some fat ting at work who I dont ever think about were havin sexy time in my yard. Hear the joke now...I got up in the morning to go about my business, then I get a text from her asking how I am and if I'm coming work today and whatnot. So I just replied to it as normal, then after about 3 or 4 texts I told her I had a dream about her then she goes OMGGG me too, thats why I texed you this morning.I asked her what happened but she was too shy to tell me, then I just told her about mine and she couldnt believe it. She had exactly the same dream on the same night.Couple hours passed while she was working, then she texts me again in the evening and asked me if I think it happened for a reason and all that jazz. I just told her straight...look I aint being funny or nothing but that was just a freak coincidence, it means nothing at all.She didnt wanna accept it though, and started saying nah it must mean something coz how can we both have the same dream about each other on the same night, it must mean we're meant to be.Kmt.I started ignoring her texts after that, then she phoned me nuff late and goes "oi one more thing.....in the dream, what would you give me out of 10?"I told her she gets a 1, then she hang up. End of discussion.
lol you have broke her heart

Dont give two hoots still. The girl does my head in

Most random was couple days ago.Had one dream that I was mashing one chick I used to be bare tight with in school, who just joined my uni.(we were always just friends though nothing else)Anyway was mashin it and halfway through the ting she grew some hench backoff and sum wench bress. Mans squeezing like nothing getting the best lash of my life. Then her boyfriend my ex, and the girl im currently 'seeing' walk in. And I just stand up spud him and her man carries on lashing her. So I try to move to my chick and she slaps me and leaves. I try to move my ex she tells me she just caught me cheatin.So I sit down watching the original girl get lashed by her man like its bangbros, and then I started to wank off and my ex shot me.(any1 who knows me personally and knows the ppl in this story should keep it to themselves)

Dont give two hoots still. The girl does my head in
Get head from her.

I once dreamt I shagged my cousin.He's a 23 year old virgin, his facial hair looks like pubic hair and he is one of those upside triangle shaped people who listen to black metal, wears faded band tees and are addicted to World Of Warcraft and martial arts. Wanks over pictures of Jessica Simpson ripped from magazines, cellotaped above his bed.I swear on my life, I've never ever been so glad to wake up.

• 2 weeks later...

i had some dream where I was sexxing candice from corrie swear on my life it was such a real dream and ting is when i cum I cum proper and sh*t then woke up and checked my pants coz i thought i had a wet dream but there was no spunk below swear down the dream was to real this was around june last year I was sleeping on my boys chaircandice%20stowe%20warren%20baldwin%20bikini.jpg