Would you work for Westwood?

TF/S4DK

Westwoods public persona is annoying (think WWE)kids take it to seriously and don't realise that he was one of the main people that brought this sh*t to the UK way back when. Thats why the big stars give him his dues. Its a bit sad when kids these days will boo him but think a waste mans like Boya and all those other shits on Channel U are gods gift.

I met him a few times, before he interviewed me on his show, after & bare other times when I used to do shows.I'd happily work for westwood. I don't think alot of ppl clock the opportunities should you work for him. I not saying his gonna hand everything to you on a plate but the opportunity will be there is you want a career in the music industry.His all about his money, if I wasn't on the property ting I'd happily apply. His safe.

Telesales is NOT the one...Hell. sales in general is NOT the onef*ck retail whilst we're at it
LmaoIt's all about ppl skills fam. You need it.Trust me it's a skill/experience EVERYONE who is rich has (yeah u can buy it but most of them have it). You sell yourself everyday, when you tried out for the scholarship ting, you sold yourself. Telesales is just another way of selling yourself.The better you can sell yourself, ideas, products the more p's in the bank.

Telesales is NOT the one...Hell. sales in general is NOT the onef*ck retail whilst we're at it
LmaoIt's all about ppl skills fam. You need it.Trust me it's a skill/experience EVERYONE who is rich has (yeah u can buy it but most of them have it). You sell yourself everyday, when you tried out for the scholarship ting, you sold yourself. Telesales is just another way of selling yourself.The better you can sell yourself, ideas, products the more p's in the bank.
LooolI'm sure I could be sick at it if I wanted to but me personally...I have a very creative mind so the thought of doing Telesales all the time is mind-numbing...Plus, I like to delegate alot so working for others and selling something I don't believe in irks me...

Its no longer telesales, it's PA job now, I suspect you'd be attaining bookings and general office duties. You could gather a lot if you apply yourself and see the opportunities...The amount of people that thought the MTV runner for a week with NO pay was good, yet turn their nose up to Westwood for 18k a year permanent AMAZES me.Granted 18k aint a lot of money in terms of a career, but if your young & living at home, with just a PAUG phone & get fresh in Footlocker bills, then thats MORE than enough.

Its no longer telesales, it's PA job now, I suspect you'd be attaining bookings and general office duties. You could gather a lot if you apply yourself and see the opportunities...The amount of people that thought the MTV runner for a week with NO pay was good, yet turn their nose up to Westwood for 18k a year permanent AMAZES me.Granted 18k aint a lot of money in terms of a career, but if your young & living at home, with just a PAUG phone & get fresh in Footlocker bills, then thats MORE than enough.
TRUE STORIES. leave dem TF.I co-sign the rest of what you said.