Some new Cassie pics for your hungry eyes

cola

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashanti looking great as usualVERY consistentI know not man guys will agree but I swear Beyonce looks better when she has on the dark golden weave in her hair or maybe its because I've just gotten used to itStill looks fine still...Cassie=Dead piece of meatJ.Lo= The most over-rated woman of all-time

from those picsashanti >>> lopez >>>> beyonce >>>> cassie
Ashanti is dong this ting!!! Her body 'trong. Was tryna tell my bredrins that she has the best body in RnB pound-for-pound and they tried to laugh. Now I have the evidenceIn reality tho, Beyonce is far better looking than J-Lo. J-Lo's pretty (bit of a disappointment, has no wow factor) but Beyoncé is amazingly, stunningly beautiful.Oh and Cassie's face looks hairy. She couldnt even give man a bones

Allow Usher looking more suited to Beyonce then Jay Z, piss take of the highest degree.Ashanti looking good these days, i remember back in secondary school when girls used to brush her.Cassie has always been attractive but her body is just too skinny for my liking.Ever since i found out she has asian in her i haven't been able to look at her in the same way [no sendage]