Periods appreciation topic.

Peppergrain

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAOCipher. You're raw.Only time Ive come close to that is when my ex was just coming off that time = Sex in the shower.Also, you have to f*cking watch your chicks on that time.Nothing will stop them from getting some d*ck. Come like theyve been starved forever. Have to f*cking fend her off that time.

Hmm this month has been a weird month... I don't usually get hungary when im on my reds but boiiii... every min I feel to muchThe amount of sweets i've munched today biggrin.gif
you and me both. I've had a (big) bag of malteasers a day since i've been on. I'm gonna have to hit the gym (and the dentist) this week.and how the hell can I come on twice in a month for the past 3/4 months?!?!?! :D I need a break

Hmm this month has been a weird month... I don't usually get hungary when im on my reds but boiiii... every min I feel to muchThe amount of sweets i've munched today biggrin.gif
you and me both. I've had a (big) bag of malteasers a day since i've been on. I'm gonna have to hit the gym (and the dentist) this week.and how the hell can I come on twice in a month for the past 3/4 months?!?!?! :D I need a break
wow thats annoyinhav u jus started the pill or somefin?i was thinkin the other day, c how were complainin bout sanitary products not being freewhat about tramps, and people who live in poor countriesbeing on your period in them situations cannot be any type a joke

wow thats annoyinhav u jus started the pill or somefin?i was thinkin the other day, c how were complainin bout sanitary products not being freewhat about tramps, and people who live in poor countriesbeing on your period in them situations cannot be any type a joke
nah i'm not on the pill, but my GP said she'll probably put me on it cos I get mad pains in between periods (i thought I had appendecitis sp?)yeah I was reading somethin about women in in poor countries and periods. It definatley ain't no joke the embarassment they go through

those clots you sometimes get are pretty disgusting , i still think part of my fanjita is fallin apart when i get them biggrin.gif* crys *
lmao, I freaked out the first time I saw the clots
phew im not the only one who freaked out then lolthey do look really disgusting though