Mr and Mrs Boyagé

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck off, at least we don't follow eachother round the forums like a pair of lost lovesick puppies.
WASTEEEE..... LLOW TRYNA HATE..... biggrin.gif
Shut up you stupid slag. GROW up, I was only stating the obvious before you get all hype on me.So "LLOW TRYNA HATE" when your man keeps PMing me. :D :D :D :D :D

Mz Boyage is ite still(no hyena fighting for meat)
biggrin.gif*Remebers its him who will be eating chicken with her this weekend.*
I don't know why you smiling lol, your arms better be strong enough to hold on to her.The word is out, bare man love checking for forbidden fruits.

f*ck off, at least we don't follow eachother round the forums like a pair of lost lovesick puppies.
Shut up you stupid slag. GROW up, I was only stating the obvious before you get all hype on me.So "LLOW TRYNA HATE" when your man keeps PMing me. :D :D :D :D :D
you better back that talk girl!!!!

LMAO oh sh*tThey better be a DAM good explanation Mr Boyage

LOOOOL!!! ite den :D ....... doin what ur doin.... :D

Mz Boyage is ite still(no hyena fighting for meat)
biggrin.gif*Remebers its him who will be eating chicken with her this weekend.*
I don't know why you smiling lol, your arms better be strong enough to hold on to her.The word is out, bare man love checking for forbidden fruits.
NO LIEEVERYMAN AND HIS PONY WEARING UNCLE IS TRYNA MOVE TO THAT AS WE SPEAKI PREDICT A 75% SUCCESS RATE AS MOST SEEING AS I CAN TELL WHAT GAME THEY'RE LOOKING TO RUN. . .SORRY SON. . .

I CATCH BERE JOKES WEN GIRLS AVE 2 START CUSSIN JUS FA ATTENTION TO GET HURD....LOOOL
Mz Boyage. For your own safety... And because your new here.Do not... I repeat DO NOT send for Ceazy.Just a warning.

I CATCH BERE JOKES WEN GIRLS AVE 2 START CUSSIN JUS FA ATTENTION TO GET HURD....LOOOL
Mz Boyage. For your own safety... And because your new here.Do not... I repeat DO NOT send for Ceazy.Just a warning.
come on like shes sum big gal in here...jus chats breeze like "ur mans pming me...blah blah cluck cluck"