If you looked at your clock

Apache

MOADFNMDOFAAOFOAFOFNONAONFOAFNONOFNOFNOAFAONANOFAFAFNOFOARRRGGHHHHFAMWHAT DID U DO??FOR ME IT WOULD OF BEEN A STRAIGHT LIGHTER AND AIR FRESHNER BLOW TORCH TINGI WOULDNT OF STOPPED UNTIL I LEFT MY WALL BLACK, SWEAR DOWNI DONT MIND SPIDERS, BUT THAT IS TOOOOOOOO BIG
LOL That weren't in my house! I don't live in Aus man (or wherever that f*cker's from)

Guest Seriouss
I'm not scared of spiders and usually I would humanley catch and remove it BUT that one is huge.I'd have to think of a good way to coax it into a container and set it free in my garden.
1st studs now your into beastality, i can only imagine how you would coax into the containerWhen does it end
That is entirely your sick mind!!!I would trap it, remove it and set it free.

I'm not scared of spiders and usually I would humanley catch and remove it BUT that one is huge.I'd have to think of a good way to coax it into a container and set it free in my garden.
1st studs now your into beastality, i can only imagine how you would coax into the containerWhen does it end
That is entirely your sick mind!!!I would trap it, remove it and set it free.
How would you "coax" it

Who else looked around in paranoia because there might of been a spider in the room?*Hands up*
*Hands up*i remember like 2 summers ago I was in my room and my lil cousin came in and was justtelling me to look around fomr things that weren't there and he told me there was a big spider behind the wall, I was like ''yeh yeh whatever'' and as I was tuning around I was just like ''AAAAAHH'', I saw some house spider almost the size of a saucer, it was hench too, I nearly vomited.I just burned it with the lynx and lighter and stomped it out, cut it up and flushed it down the toilet to make sure.