Identity

Gunner

Place of Birth: London, England.Nationality: English not British, although some people like to debate that on here because one branch of my family tree descended from Jews.Ethnic origin: White.Culture (in your words): Festivals, cuisine, urban, shopping, cheese rolling, home making, knitting and picking my nostrils for tasty morsels.Race: White English.Religion: Don't believe in all that lark.Heritage: English.Appearance: White but slightly darker than some whites as in I don't get flushed and go red or have freckles.Languages: English, I can speak a bit of gujarati (sp?).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about how to answer all of this, yes even after looknig at u lots answersPlace of Birth: LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: Black CarribeanCulture (in your words): jamaican, bait london youth and a bit of arty stuff. Black british, i don't say u*banRace: BlackReligion: ChristianHeritage: Jamaican & St.LucianAppearance: short, kinda 'light', cartoon face, skinny jeans n a cardy or tracksuit n a shank. Languages: English, patois, slang

Place of Birth: London, England.Nationality: English not British, although some people like to debate that on here because one branch of my family tree descended from Jews.Ethnic origin: White.Culture (in your words): Festivals, cuisine, urban, shopping, cheese rolling, home making, knitting and picking my nostrils for tasty morsels.Race: White English.Religion: Don't believe in all that lark.Heritage: English.Appearance: White but slightly darker than some whites as in I don't get flushed and go red or have freckles.Languages: English, I can speak a bit of gujarati (sp?).
lol shut up

Place of Birth: CroydonNationality: English/BritishEthnic origin: Black CaribbeanCulture (in your words): West indian and 2nd gen. black londoner (i made tht up, lol)Race: BlackReligion: NoneHeritage: Bajan and JamaicanAppearance: jus a black girl, lolLanguages: jus english unfortunately.

Place of Birth: LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: Black CarribeanCulture (in your words): West Indian/Black BritishRace: BlackReligion: ChristianHeritage: Dominican (Not Dominican Republic)Appearance: A Gangster And A GentlemanLanguages: English/Patois/Slang

Place of Birth: LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: Black CarribeanCulture (in your words): West Indian/Black BritishRace: BlackReligion: ChristianHeritage: Dominican (Not Dominican Republic)Appearance: A Gangster And A GentlemanLanguages: English/Patois/Slang
WHY DID I THINK YOU WERE WHITE?????Untill not so long ago, i always thought when people said Dominica they ment the Dom Rebulic, it confused me as i thought that country was similar to Puerto Rico, with mainly Hispainics, but something didnt add up when i kept seeing/ hereing all these black people claiming that land so i found out.

Well it's TRUE. I don't even sunburn or need to wear sun protection, so cancer is probably me.Oh yeah and appearence wise, I have a big jaw and spider legs, which are sometimes hairy depending on wether I can be arsed to shave.
neither do i but i still go as pale as ashman sumtimes

I'm not sure about how to answer all of this, yes even after looknig at u lots answersPlace of Birth: LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: Black CarribeanCulture (in your words): what is culture?Race: BlackReligion: i have my own beliefs based on christianity Heritage: Jamaican & St.LucianAppearance: white tees n jeansLanguages: English, patois, slang

Place of Birth: ScotlandNationality: British (as of my passport, though one day may become Italian nationalised)Ethnic origin: Dads Italian, Mums Irish.Culture (in your words): Been brought up italian and fully embrace the italian way of life.Race: I consider myself scots-italian (Latin).Religion: Roman Catholic emphasis on Roman.Heritage: Again same as culture, I only recognise my dads heritage (Italy).Appearance: You can tell Im of italian (latin) origin by skin colour, facial features. I have my own style but I guess people would say hip-hop orientated.Languages: English, Fluent in Italian & Roma dialect, a little Neopolitan also. Can speak a little French.

And what is English (Scottish) to you? Are you English (Scottish) and by what? British/English difference? (no not dictionary definition)Scottish isnt something im allways proud of when i look at how ignorant and rude a typical scot can be , but we are friendly people and FINALLY PLAYING DECENT FOOTBALL LOLIm scottish coz i was born and raised here and im proud of it!
Man knows. Met some moronic Scots still that are closed minded to other cultures when their culture isnt saying much.

Place of Birth: Hackney LondonNationality: BritishEthnic origin: Black BritishCulture (in your words): Black culture west indian west african mixed with white englishRace: blackReligion: N/aHeritage: Jamacian, BajanAppearance: smart (many people say I dress ''white'')Languages: English

Place of Birth: COLOMBIANationality: BRITISHEthnic origin: LATINOCulture (in your words): URBAN LIFE IN LONDON WHISLT STILL IN TOUCH WITH MY COLOMBIAN ROOTS.Race: LATINO. (Ethnic Origin isn't race?)Religion: NONE.Heritage: At-least 3 continents.Appearance: STRAIGHT FLY.Languages: SPANISH, ENGLISH.

Place of Birth: COLOMBIANationality: BRITISHEthnic origin: LATINOCulture (in your words): URBAN LIFE IN LONDON WHISLT STILL IN TOUCH WITH MY COLOMBIAN ROOTS.Race: LATINO. (Ethnic Origin isn't race?)Religion: NONE.Heritage: At-least 3 continents.Appearance: STRAIGHT FLY.Languages: SPANISH, ENGLISH.
EG Ethnic orighin could be Kosovan, race wold be White.In your opinion or other, if there is any, what is the difference between latino and Hispanic? Isnt latino more closely to a lifestyle/culture cos a Black peruvian/Colombian could be latino, yes no? but he would not be hispanic. Im slightly confused i read latino on wikipedia, cleared up a few bits, but whats your take?

Place of Birth: LiverpoolNationality: Celtic (If that counts - but I have a British Passport)Ethnic origin: Mixed whiteCulture (in your words): Very typically BritishRace: WhiteReligion: AgnosticHeritage: English, Irish, Welsh (Apparently according to recent developments also Scottish)Appearance: Blonde haired, Blue eyed and Fair skinnedLanguages: English