Identity

Gunner

Place of Birth: LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: Black CarribeanCulture (in your words): West Indian/Black BritishRace: BlackReligion: ChristianHeritage: Dominican (Not Dominican Republic)Appearance: A Gangster And A GentlemanLanguages: English/Patois/Slang
WHY DID I THINK YOU WERE WHITE?????Untill not so long ago, i always thought when people said Dominica they ment the Dom Rebulic, it confused me as i thought that country was similar to Puerto Rico, with mainly Hispainics, but something didnt add up when i kept seeing/ hereing all these black people claiming that land so i found out.
b6224fd1b81875aa66d483cae9.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hispanic simply means you speak Spanish.In my family there's all types of Latinos. Black, White, Brown, Yellow.
Sen thats what i fort, i was just wondering how i would identify someone as latino, as appearance/physically you could be black, white , etc like you said. How are latinos common with one another what makes a black latino common 2 a chinese latino, eg black people have dark skin, hispanics descent/speak spanish, you follow...?

Guest Dr. Doom

Place of Birth: KentNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: EnglandCulture (in your words): EnglishRace: caucasianReligion: scholarHeritage: EnglishAppearance: Suits.Languages: English/french/latin.

Place of Birth: COLOMBIANationality: BRITISHEthnic origin: LATINOCulture (in your words): URBAN LIFE IN LONDON WHISLT STILL IN TOUCH WITH MY COLOMBIAN ROOTS.Race: LATINO. (Ethnic Origin isn't race?)Religion: NONE.Heritage: At-least 3 continents.Appearance: STRAIGHT FLY.Languages: SPANISH, ENGLISH.
Tell me somethin in spanish.

Nar fam, never Chinese Latinos.We're like the product of Natives, Europeans and Africans.So like, it's nuts cos for example, my grandma is Black not just dark proper Afro. Her husband was White, but like my dad's full white and his brother is kinda dark but doesn't really look Afro so to speak. Me and my sister, people don't associate her with being Black really but she's way darker than me. and I'm a lighty and people think I'm half Black more time.I could have children with a fully White woman and they could come out darker than me.It's mad. .

Nar fam, never Chinese Latinos.We're like the product of Natives, Europeans and Africans.So like, it's nuts cos for example, my grandma is Black not just dark proper Afro. Her husband was White, but like my dad's full white and his brother is kinda dark but doesn't really look Afro so to speak. Me and my sister, people don't associate her with being Black really but she's way darker than me. and I'm a lighty and people think I'm half Black more time.I could have children with a fully White woman and they could come out darker than me.It's mad. .
Boy confusing. Chinese latinos was an example i totally made up lol.

Guest roskie_07

Place of Birth-St Georges Hospital TootingNationality-BritishEthnic Orgin-Black Caribbean also white as well (not mixed race)Culture-A british oneReligion-ChristianRoots-England,Caribbean and South AmericaApperance-Casual/Smartly dressedLanguage-English

Place of Birth: LondonNationality: ***Ethnic origin: Black CarribbeanCulture (in your words): I Identify my culture as a London cultureRace: Errr...Black Religion: ChristianHeritage: JamaicaAppearance: Brownskin, chiney eyes, quite muscularLanguages: Londonish/Goonish*** I find it difficult to identify my nationality as british bcos i do not leave LONDON, and LONDON (although it is in britain) is nothing like the rest of britain.make sense? biggrin.gif

Place of Birth: ManclandNationality: BritishEthnic origin: WhiteCulture (in your words): White British CultureRace: HumanReligion: NoneHeritage: not to sureAppearance: mrs blobby long lost daughterLanguages: english

Place of birth : São Paulo Nationality : BrasilianEthnic origin : Multiple origin (them Mixed âotherâ ones)Culture (in your words) : International i guess- lived on 4 continentsRace : Moreno claro (light brown -mixed)Religion : Christian Heritage : Brasilian, European, Caribbean, African, Appearance : Brown with a hint of everything depending on the day. Language : Portuguese, English, some Spanish, hint of French.

Guest Dr. Doom
Place of Birth- BlackpoolNationality- BritishEthnic Orgin- White EuropeanCulture- Plain Old EnglishReligion- ChristianRoots- England, JamaicaApperance- SmartLanguage- English
how u mean?
LMFAO Please lord let this be a typo.