Identity

Gunner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place of Birth: DjiboutiNationality: Swedish-DjiboutiEthnic origin: Black AfricanCulture (in your words): African,Scandinavian,Urban LondonRace: BlackReligion: IslamHeritage: Djiboutian/TanzanianAppearance: Dark skinned (no blick) around 5 ''8. Find me around NorthWest wear a new era and walk with a confused look on my face.

Place of Birth: BarkingNationality: BritishEthnic origin: Black AfricanCulture (in your words): Black Brit with west african influences (if that makes sense)Race: BlackReligion: ChristianHeritage: Sierra Leonean, Krio (English-Creole... so English to an extent. Portugese if you wanna take it that far back) Appearance: short black female, casually dressedLanguages: English and Krio

Place of Birth: Tottenham, LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: British (bit of all of em, mainly English); Zanzibarian; (I could go deeper but its a long one) Culture (in your words): Londoner, Urban YouthRace:MixedReligion: NoneHeritage: Huh? I dunno completely what that is but I may have some Irish heritage along the line, I know I have a coat of arms but I wont bait up my family nameAppearance: I dunno, I rock jeans and tees, tracksuits are minimum, Languages: English, learnt a lil French and Spanish in school but forgot it, understand a little bit of Swahili but not too well

Guest Scorpzz

Place of Birth: Newham, East LondonNationality: EnglishEthnic origin: MixedCulture (in your words): LondonerRace: MixedReligion: NoneHeritage: Portugal & KenyaAppearance: Sometimes fresh with a shape up, sometimes the rugged beard 'LOST' look.Languages: English

Place of Birth: Harrow norf west london...northwich park hospital..zooopNationality: britishEthnic origin: ghanian welsh irishCulture (in your words): Londoner/countryside gyal loolRace:MixedReligion: boi i was christian..i dno nowHeritage: AFRICAN/BRITISHAppearance:Female/ SEXY/URBAN/mixed/phat ass/5'6Languages: English, peice of twi/ga/fanti

Place of Birth: Mother's Hospital, Clapton, LondonNationality: BritishEthnic origin: WhiteCulture (in your words): Modern day urban Londoner with slight Cockney influenceRace: WhiteReligion: N/AHeritage: English, Scottish (to my grandparents) - Few other European countries, Chinese (slightly further back)Appearance: Slim, dark eyes/hair, curly hairLanguage(s): English

Place of Birth: Harrow norf west london...northwich park hospital..zooopNationality: britishEthnic origin: ghanian welsh irishCulture (in your words): Londoner/countryside gyal loolRace:MixedReligion: boi i was christian..i dno nowHeritage: AFRICAN/BRITISHAppearance:Female/ SEXY/URBAN/mixed/phat ass/5'6Languages: English, peice of twi/ga/fanti
you cant be making these statements without pics.............

Place of Birth- BlackpoolNationality- BritishEthnic Orgin- White EuropeanCulture- Plain Old EnglishReligion- ChristianRoots- England, JamaicaApperance- SmartLanguage- English
how u mean?
LMFAO Please lord let this be a typo.
as in you cant be white and jamaican?
There are white jamaicans But lets jus wait and see when 'syco kila' comes back to explain.

you cant be making these statements without pics.............