Wierd habits

manuel

I pick leaves of bushes/tres/whatever when im walking down the street.Then ill preceed to fold the leaf then pull it apartt at the creases and throw it away... Then go onto the next leaf.I didnt used to clock i was doing it till someone pointed it out. I cant stop it either.Ive also got a rediculous naikl biting habit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

I also do the leaf thing, but I try and take the two sides off so that I just have the little middle stalk left. I have LOADS of weird habits. I'll try remember some -I used to eat my food in alphabetical order only (I've stopped this now)If I want something I say the word in my head everytime I take a breath, like its magic or something.I count steps when I walk places, now I drive so I do this less but I do always look at my mileage and try and catch it on the round numbers. I have to have my stereo volume on an even number (Unless its a 5, they are fine)I sometimes look into my eyes in the mirror for ages and the for a while I feel disconnected with my bodyAlot of the time when I'm singing a tune in my head I sort of click my teeth in time with it, I'm sure I'm going to grind them down.There are loads more, I guess most of them I can't think of because they seem normal to me.

another few of mine im remembering:when im walking and there is chewing gum on the floor i try get it on the outside of my shoe like ill be walking all over the place just so the chewing gum on the floor is on the outside of my foot not the inside. i cant walk on 3 drains in a row if i do i have to spit on them all lol. more of a supersticion than a habit though I have to take a bottle of water everywhere i go

I throw up gang signs when i'm bussing a sh*tI also sh*t nakedI can't stop beatboxing the transformers season 3 theme song, I do the lil scream and everything.
LMAOthis is the one, used to do it when i had my own bathroomnow im sharing it doesnt feel right, and theres no space either

biting nails - been doing this since a young'n, just can't stop it.keeping muisc files organised on my my zen mp3 playerrubbing my tongue against my teeth(canines)touching my chin hair

I put vaseline on my lips every 30 minutes, if i don't have any vaseline i get very stressed.I use a different bar of soap and washing glove on my face than i do on my body.Whenever i go to see a boyfriend i have to match my underwear to my belly bar. Purple underwear-purple bely bar.
Norm.

i do the syllable thing as well. also, if i'm listening to music and doodling, i draw zigzags to match the tune of the song, like a heart rate monitor. i can't draw or write on a blank piece of people unless there's a dot in the centre - it gives me a sense of symmetry and breaks up the page a bit, too much white space is scary. when i'm bored, i look for split ends in my hair.

When I'm sleeping on my front I have to kick my legs up so my cover folds underneath my feet. I need to be wrapped up.Butt one of my friends has some STRANGE habit.... When shes asleep she vibrates up and down. So so f*cked. She admits it and says shes 'jirrating'' (sp). f*ck knows what that is.

I talk to myself aloud but kinda having a conversaytion with two people if u understand what I mean
i make jokes in my head then laugh at them.
I use a different bar of soap and washing glove on my face than i do on my body.
I swear everyone does this?
i do all of thisthe conversation one, its like i talk to people i havnt seen in aaaages, often having conversations with them that i probably wouldnt in real lifewen i make jokes in my head i laugh out loudand when it comes to my face, i dnt even really use soap, only a very very tiny bit if that