winter coats

Admin.

Guest StabiloBossman
£75 is cheap for a coat.Thats what track tops cost me.If i'm wanting a good coat/jacket i'm looking at £200+ easy.
BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Not even, if i want something, i will save up for it by cutting back on other stuff in my life, and buy it.4 shifts at work, put the money down and this came in the post the other day -si2m448029_b.jpg
Thats Probly The Plainest Shittest Stoney Ive Ever Seen Id Send It Back

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£75 is cheap for a coat.Thats what track tops cost me.If i'm wanting a good coat/jacket i'm looking at £200+ easy.
Not even, if i want something, i will save up for it by cutting back on other stuff in my life, and buy it.4 shifts at work, put the money down and this came in the post the other day -si2m448029_b.jpg
Looks like they made it out of a tent. If you paid 2 bills for that then you're definately a brand whore.

Looks like they made it out of a tent. If you paid 2 bills for that then you're definately a brand whore.
Go into Selfridges and try on a S.I jacket.It's not about the label, its about the quality of these jackets, and there are very few on the market that give the quality that stone island do.I can sleep in them they are that warm.And Stabilo, its not about getting a bright red and orange stoney just to stick out.

Guest StabiloBossman
Go into Selfridges and try on a S.I jacket.It's not about the label, its about the quality of these jackets, and there are very few on the market that give the quality that stone island do.I can sleep in them they are that warm.And Stabilo, its not about getting a bright red and orange stoney just to stick out.
When Did I Say It Was? They Aint All That Warm Ive Had A Few There Nuffin Speshal

When Did I Say It Was? They Aint All That Warm Ive Had A Few There Nuffin Speshal
Stone Island are almost as good as North Face for warmth.Add to that the better quality of their garms.

Guest StabiloBossman

Mate U Made The Wrong Move Buyin That Plain Old Stoney Get Over It Who Gives A f*ck About The Better Quality Of Their Clothes Line It Looks Jank End Of Dont Come With the Goretex Technical Spec I Aint Interested You Made The Wrong Choice End Of

Guest Scorpzz
Wintertime = Stone Island Time
*spuds*Already got my stone island jackets on lock, if you don't know about S.I, your lost in life.But the one that tanner has is sh*t.
like a final fantasy character?
LMAO

Guest StabiloBossman
Already got my stone island jackets on lock, if you don't know about S.I, your lost in life.But the one that tanner has is sh*t.
It's not the only one i have, its just the new season lightweight ones.S.I is ok, but really if you wanting top of the range, CP Company.....
Oh Here We Go This Is Tanners Painting Jacket He Uses Round The House For General DIY f*ck Off We No This Is Ure Best Jacket Get Over It Its sh*t

Already got my stone island jackets on lock, if you don't know about S.I, your lost in life.But the one that tanner has is sh*t.
It's not the only one i have, its just the new season lightweight ones.S.I is ok, but really if you wanting top of the range, CP Company.....
Oh Here We Go This Is Tanners Painting Jacket He Uses Round The House For General DIY f*ck Off We No This Is Ure Best Jacket Get Over It Its sh*t
What did i tell you?

Mate U Made The Wrong Move Buyin That Plain Old Stoney Get Over It Who Gives A f*ck About The Better Quality Of Their Clothes Line It Looks Jank End Of Dont Come With the Goretex Technical Spec I Aint Interested You Made The Wrong Choice End Of
Lol @ anybody making the wrong move, coming from TN Boy.

Guest StabiloBossman
Lol @ Haze E Tanners Little Slag Hows Ure Ring Peice Tanner Does It Need To Be Licked Clean Yet?

Lol @ Haze E Tanners Little Slag Hows Ure Ring Peice Tanner Does It Need To Be Licked Clean Yet?
Looooool Pleb.Since when have you seen me following Rsonist around. Man got slated for buying £60 TN's and are trying to send for next man over clothes.Get outta here.