Martial Arts

Aquaman

Guest Radio Raheem

Depends what style of fighting you want to learn, for punching i'd say boxing or Wing Chun, for kicking Taekwondo. Muay Thai and Kung Fu for elbows and knees like in Ong Bak

buying a gun is best you can not go wrong with a desert eagle with hollow tips take out a guy with ease
buying a gun isnt something to learnman wants a nice hobbie. n boxing wont help u bad ppl up only 1 on 1.mite start sum kickboxing sh*t. guna get sum e-books on muay thai. throw sum tiger knees

if ur wantin 2 learn a martial arts........e-books r not the way 4ward loool
fool. its good to get sum back ground readingany gareth
i'm not even gona act like im bothered by this martial arts stuffbut i kno plenty of mui thai heads n they would laugh in ur face if u told them u want 2 read up about it on the internetthey moved 2 china when they was 18 and got 1st hand experience

i'm not even gona act like im bothered by this martial arts stuffbut i kno plenty of mui thai heads n they would laugh in ur face if u told them u want 2 read up about it on the internetthey moved 2 china when they was 18 and got 1st hand experience
blud just shut upur not a factor u insignificant peon

Muay Thai is the best striking martial art to use but if you can afford to involve yourself in mixed martial arts then also learn Brazilian Jujitsu cos the two of them together are just f*cking nutty. Think theyre the two most effective styles that mixed martial artists recommend.But learning Muay Thai will not make you fight like Tony Jaa lol. The Muay Thai that is taught in Thailand is very different.

blud just shut upur not a factor u insignificant peon
LMAODon't have it bro, he's calling you a member of the landless laboring class in Spanish America.LMAO

Learn Muay Thai it's much more interesting than Boxing and once you can strike effectively from the clinch, you're deadly.Jiu-Jitsu is undoubtably the best Martial Art for 1v1 fighting but it's never wise to take someone down in a street fight unless you wanna get booted in the nose by his brethren.

Doing muay thai and went to a special training camp for a while. Also gonna learn bjj but wanna find a gracie academy to learn it from.My personal opinion about taekwondo and karate etc is that it may look good, but in a real life situation you want something thats gonna work.