Temptations of Easy Money

Danger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to do a few tings when I was late teens, was good at it too, was kinda balling still, had a brand new hot whip at 19, the attention it brings on the road just wernt me though.The people that you had to mix with to do certain things wernt me either.Was set up a few times and sh*t too from jealous peeps, 1 of my best friends went inside for house robbery and some of my classmates @ college who did tings got killed, just clocked theres noway to live like this and keep your head down so f*ck it.I remember 1 time I was pulling up to my mums house in Cricklewood and this black yute came up to me talking about whites this that, gave me his number told me to holla at him.That was the day I knew I was sending out the wrong signals to the wrong type of people.Became ultra paranoid, but I fortunately I found the net cos of an AOL cd my ex's grandad gave me and just been learning how to hustle on here ever since.

Ofcourse.esp when you see how much money you can get easily and how quickly u can move up the ladder in things like dealing.im not the kind to live that life and b para all the time so im not on that stuffeducation is me
shotting ent as easy as everyone finks tho
well all i know is its alot of hours on road and havin ur phone goin off 24/7mixing money, drugs and dodgy people doesnt sound like funbut still my man is livin it upwen i see him i just think sh*t i hope you never get pulled by the cops

Ofcourse.esp when you see how much money you can get easily and how quickly u can move up the ladder in things like dealing.im not the kind to live that life and b para all the time so im not on that stuffeducation is me
shotting ent as easy as everyone finks tho
!!
Whoever said illegal was the easy way out couldn't understand themechanicsAnd the workings of the underworld, granted

A life of crime doesnt tempt ANYONE... If it does then you got the game confused.
You got it wrong fam, explain to my way most of the major players in the underworld are still doing them antics while they they're sitting on cash that 10 Generations of their decedents could eat off. It's an ego thing, some guys wannabe seen as top boys when they really don't need to be frontin' and could retire to some island somewhere.

Used to do a few tings when I was late teens, was good at it too, was kinda balling still, had a brand new hot whip at 19, the attention it brings on the road just wernt me though.The people that you had to mix with to do certain things wernt me either.Was set up a few times and sh*t too from jealous peeps, 1 of my best friends went inside for house robbery and some of my classmates @ college who did tings got killed, just clocked theres noway to live like this and keep your head down so f*ck it.I remember 1 time I was pulling up to my mums house in Cricklewood and this black yute came up to me talking about whites this that, gave me his number told me to holla at him.That was the day I knew I was sending out the wrong signals to the wrong type of people.Became ultra paranoid, but I fortunately I found the net cos of an AOL cd my ex's grandad gave me and just been learning how to hustle on here ever since.
yea wen i gt deeper n deeper in the net it kept me off the road still.i coulda been doin that sh*t from year 7 times, n nearly didbut thought f*ck it

Scarface had a bad effect on me. I completely disregarded the fact he got his yard ran up on and shot in the back at the end and then I wanted to become a coke dealer lol.
Scarface KINDA had a positive effect on me in terms of working hard to get what you want though.
The film that had a positive effect on me like that was this:B00008DDUY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgWatched this film SO many times, my girl cant understand why I watch it so much lol, but it just makes me hungry to hustle.

Guest Scorpzz

street life, is not as easy as you thinkbut one of my boys shotts 24/7 and reloads like twice a day and makes some dumb amounts of moneyI envy him sometimes, but I still wanna make money the legit way.I got caught up in the ''road life'' when I was 16/17 doing so much dumbness, during first year college times.But I still make lil bit of that dirty money.thats a big movie @ toney

Scarface had a bad effect on me. I completely disregarded the fact he got his yard ran up on and shot in the back at the end and then I wanted to become a coke dealer lol.
Scarface KINDA had a positive effect on me in terms of working hard to get what you want though.
The film that had a positive effect on me like that was this:B00008DDUY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgWatched this film SO many times, my girl cant understand why I watch it so much lol, but it just makes me hungry to hustle.
paid in full aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr dat film is alot, wochd it time ago

There'll come a time when (those who haven't already) you will realise excessive money is worthless. I'd rather be comfortable with my girl and kids than risk it all to make some easy money. Anyone who does that doesn't realise the value of life, and the virtues of a modest existence. I don't wanna take this too far, but true say I know man on this site love a little quotation/story now and then, and this is one that always comes to mind when people around me are harping on about money...it's drawn from ancient GreekAlexander the Great came along and was proud to meet Diogenes (a great philosopher), who was chilling in the sun, and thus he granted him the luxury of having anything he wanted from his kingdom. Diogenes made a gesture with his hand and simply replied "Could you move to the side? You're blocking the sun."

Guest Scorpzz

trust me, there's so many dudes in my bits (older than me)who ain't accomplished anything in their lives besides making a mixtape, f*cking & linking ugly girls, then claim that they're ''doing their ting''Some no goal having waste of an embryo, I don't understand how they can be doing NOTHING with themselves besides sitting in their mums yard and collecting benefits and be happy with their life.haSeeing them is all the motivation I need to prosper.