Temptations of Easy Money

Danger

nahcertain chicks jus have a distorted view of what they needfemales require a guy that can offer stability and security, the majority of females can notice a guy who works 50 hours a week, helps out his family, is saving up for the future, drives a normal car etc as what they need.but unfortunately a minority will see the flashy show off type guys with short term money to throw around, no real life goals, no backups and the security and stabilty they needthey grow out of it eventually, but for some its jsu too latethere aint the majority, its just that negativity outweighs positivity in how u remember thingsthink about it, u could walk down the road, 100 people could pay u compliments, but jus 5 would say sutin negative and the 5 are the ones who would b at the forefront of ur recollection of the eventsits just the way the cookie crumblei try not to watch others or do what i feel people would like but focus on me
Bruv, looks like you got off lucky because for me its the other way around, its the majority that seem to love all that foolishness.
You need to be looking at the type of girls you surround yourself with.Most myspace wog sockets/hoodrats are like this still.
Bruv, background don't mean much trust
It means everything in the circles that I am (by default of my current situation) in.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if chick says they aint on the money its cause thye havent been with rich guy, cause once they experience that lifestyletheres no going back, unless you get a super reality check, but until then, the chicks are ONITtrust me
Again I cant agree with you.
yea but u cnt really agree with him until u fulfill the criteria he said they wont agree unless they aint been with a rich person, im assumin u aintits all easy to say this this n that, but when it actually comes down to it sh*t may turn out differentlyu can say no all u want, but u never been in that position to say no to

if chick says they aint on the money its cause thye havent been with rich guy, cause once they experience that lifestyletheres no going back, unless you get a super reality check, but until then, the chicks are ONITtrust me
yea but u cnt really agree with him until u fulfill the criteria he said they wont agree unless they aint been with a rich person, im assumin u aintits all easy to say this this n that, but when it actually comes down to it sh*t may turn out differentlyu can say no all u want, but u never been in that position to say no to
Thats the thing, they ALL say no until they are put on the spot, seen to much of that.

Your right, your assuming.

TRUSTlast week, i was outside one bar, and cause i was looking a bit snazzy(no big head) one BOOM ting came and hollered at me, she was onit, i bought her a couple drinks, we were talking, she was 23 but wen i told her i was 18, she talked for a little bit more then said she had to go back to her friend, try kill man off, about "young boy"a hour later, bar finished, i pulled up she saw me in my TT, shouted in front of her friends "theres my boy!!!" came asked me if i was going in her direction, i laughed in my head, would of laughed in her face and drove off but she was too boom. lolshe has not stopped phoning my phone in the past 5 days.

TRUSTlast week, i was outside one bar, and cause i was looking a bit snazzy(no big head) one BOOM ting came and hollered at me, she was onit, i bought her a couple drinks, we were talking, she was 23 but wen i told her i was 18, she talked for a little bit more then said she had to go back to her friend, try kill man off, about "young boy"a hour later, bar finished, i pulled up she saw me in my TT, shouted in front of her friends "theres my boy!!!" came asked me if i was going in her direction, i laughed in my head, would of laughed in her face and drove off but she was too boom. lolshe has not stopped phoning my phone in the past 5 days.
feels good dont it?

LMFAOBadman.BUTnot every girl is like this.Lennox Lewis tried to move to my mum in a big peoples club, my auntie told me my mum straight turned him down.My dad is just any goodlooking redskin man, he aint no1 compared to Lennox Lewis but some women value other things in life greater than money.Its them girls you need to be wifing.

feels good dont it?
lmao, like you know. son.

feels good dont it?
u need to stop followin me around u f*ckin anti dunn schooled u in the grime roomget over it

feels good dont it?
u need to stop followin me around u f*ckin anti dunn schooled u in the grime roomget over it
i don't follow you.i just notice you post ALOT of bullshit.we all know you jam in your room allday with a screw driver up your arse, just STOP LYING.oh and because you have a different opinon to me, doesn't mean you schooled me.Just means you took part in a debate.

money is not everything ina relationship every1 likes gifts, but expensive 1's make them think u owe them something, certain man make money compensate 4 their afftection and timecool 4 a while but after a while ul feel like hispersonal prostitute and its not so fun anymore

yea u know alot dont u i made more at 14 than u do nowjam ur hype
LMAO, of course you did, son.try and act the e-gangster, it's not belivable.just continue to be on net 24/7 and go waste your time at college.you virgin.
like i saidjumpin to the insults coz u cnt back urself upi aint gotta prove sh*t to u, ive called myself a nerd from morning so its nuffintry harder

yea u know alot dont u i made more at 14 than u do nowjam ur hype
LMAO, of course you did, son.try and act the e-gangster, it's not belivable.just continue to be on net 24/7 and go waste your time at college.you virgin.
like i saidjumpin to the insults coz u cnt back urself upi aint gotta prove sh*t to u, ive called myself a nerd from morning so its nuffintry harder
0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPGlol

ignore master chief, guy is any abnormal youtmummy didnt pay him enough attention as a yout now he craves itstop watching what other people do and focus on ur self, no matter how much u criticise others at the end of the night ur still going 2 bed as YOUu cant change thatno sex change, NOTHINGjust accept it u got dealt a pair of jokers and the instruction card by godnow pack it in mate ya boring

ignore master chief, guy is any abnormal youtmummy didnt pay him enough attention as a yout now he craves itstop watching what other people do and focus on ur self, no matter how much u criticise others at the end of the night ur still going 2 bed as YOUu cant change thatno sex change, NOTHINGjust accept it u got dealt a pair of jokers and the instruction card by godnow pack it in mate ya boring
so are you and dirty.if i see a blatent liar, it ain't going un noticed.same as if i see a arse licker.which i see in the pair of you bum chums.