Look at this Aaliyah tribute by Damon Dash her boyfriend

cola

For gods sake, why is that always an issue. I met Aaliyah in 2000 when she went on Trevor Nelson and I was really saddened by her death, she was really nice and sweet, and it was painfull to hear of her passing. It doesn't make me obsessed to be a fan. Aaliyah fan's can't get a break. It's just a nice tribute. Girls may be obsessed or look upto her because she's a positive role model. She achieved alot in 22 years, and wasn't in your face all over sex and sh*t. Theres alot of reasons why people like her, not just cause she passed away. Let her fans be.

For gods sake, why is that always an issue. I met Aaliyah in 2000 when she went on Trevor Nelson and I was really saddened by her death, she was really nice and sweet, and it was painfull to hear of her passing. It doesn't make me obsessed to be a fan. Aaliyah fan's can't get a break. It's just a nice tribute. Girls may be obsessed or look upto her because she's a positive role model. She achieved alot in 22 years, and wasn't in your face all over sex and sh*t. Theres alot of reasons why people like her, not just cause she passed away. Let her fans be.
lol positive role model?she was sexin r kelly when she was 16or was it 15?

15 kuzz!!

14i think

Guest Radio Raheem
15 kuzz!!
serious?

ooooooohhhhhhh. sum1 touched a nerve no need 2 get ur la senzas ina twist

but just admit it you are obsessesd with her its been like 6 years snce her death COME ON now an i swaer she was on this sex ting i remember watching something about how she sexed up kells to get where she was

14i think
yh he got took to court over it i swearbait pedo frm day. no wonder he called his album chocolate factory mans tempting the kids to his observatory

14i think
pissed

14i think
yh he got took to court over it i swearbait pedo frm day. no wonder he called his album chocolate factory mans tempting the kids to his observatory
LOL the ting with R Kelly is, its almost like he's blatently telling people he's a pedo. Remember that whole Pied Piper thing?

oh fack yaselfs fackin cunts go get a life online at 2am on the dole biggrin.gif yes im obsessed im only up at this time because my nightly vigil for aaliyah, we have fun talking about life on the other side. I dont need derek acorah, just a few posters, candles and tomato slices, and in a flash of lightning she appears.