Pro Evo 2008 Thread

Apocalyptica

The problems the other way round, it's you thinking you know sh*t when you don't. I got the HDMI cable and turned off a few settings and the slowdown dissapeared on exibition mode. Online mode it's still there aswell as the odd bit of lag. Don't know why it still slows down on online might be the settings, the rain being relevant, the little Indicators at the top of the screen. They all play a part u nob so stop chattin sh*t. Lags where sh*t starts skippin and jumpin. This slowdown is like the game going into slow motion happening when theres loads of things bunched up on screen.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im f*cking sh*t at this.Its depressing. I ain't lost a game yet, but my menatlity is so f*cking sh*t, i crumble if i conceede one goal.Need to try get my Pro 6 menality.How do i do the individual runs? its not even funny, my players ain't running where i want them to.
biggrin.gif
Lol, with Ac boss.Lost quite a few games with Spurs still.

The problems the other way round, it's you thinking you know sh*t when you don't. I got the HDMI cable and turned off a few settings and the slowdown dissapeared on exibition mode. Online mode it's still there aswell as the odd bit of lag. Don't know why it still slows down on online might be the settings, the rain being relevant, the little Indicators at the top of the screen. They all play a part u nob so stop chattin sh*t. Lags where sh*t starts skippin and jumpin. This slowdown is like the game going into slow motion happening when theres loads of things bunched up on screen.
Your one of them guys who just come off the Fifa bandwagon and jumped on the PES cos a Man Utd player got his own sponsor innitTaking it to heart and sh*tCome off the hype Zack Morris type d*ckheadThat happens to every1 it slows down when it lagsHappen to me on PES6 when Tulse lagged on purpose and it still happens on PES8Im stating facts theres no need to hype

LAG = a lag is a symptom where result of an action appears later than expectedSlowdown is where the game starts to move in slow motion cuz of the amount of sh*t on the screen nothing to do with internet connection.Show Case what u meant to say was ur a nobody motha f*cka.London/Manchester has anything to do with what?So define for me why ur talkin sh*t.......

wow,made gambino draw 4 'motha f*cka'has that just come in 2 fashion 4 u mancs?u sure thats allowed with spell check?SLOW DOWN INITim not ur chums that u beat 10-0 on pro,i will batter u @ pro so badly ur online account expiresre-read ur posts & try take urself seriously,cz i cant