Pro Evo 2008 Thread

Apocalyptica

Playing all these people online has made me think PES could be in danger of turning into some sh*t FIFA game with these one goal merchants. 99% of the goals i concede are guys who run down the wing come to the side of the box and square it for the tap in. Nobody ever seems to try and score nice goals.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing all these people online has made me think PES could be in danger of turning into some sh*t FIFA game with these one goal merchants. 99% of the goals i concede are guys who run down the wing come to the side of the box and square it for the tap in. Nobody ever seems to try and score nice goals.
Thats the famous cut back businessi got 4 of them scored against me in one game. still won though biggrin.gif

Adidas seems to forget why PES have been so sucessful in the past.Is it 'cause of Masterleague? NopeStats? NopeOnline mode?(which is going to be fixed in 2 weeks and happens every year anyways) Not really, hype only started 05PES is all about GameplayIs the gameplay better than Pro 6? Yes, easilly.Bait that you don't have anyone to play with on Fifa so you come on here saying its sh*t hoping people can jump on the PES2008 is sh*t bandwagon hoping you can a few more players.I even saw GT playing PES2008 for a good hour or so today, the same guy that was hyping FIFA for a year. That alone says something.
dont get it twisted fifa >>>>pes08 im tryin to like pes but i just aint feelin it much its jus "ok"

My friend has converted back to using Inter from Liverpool on exibition mode. I tried using teams like Ajax and Real but they just are not effective so i have to revert back to Milan and Barcelona. Seems like theirs a major difference in what teams you pick on this PES because of the difference in speed and ability of players. I could barely even get a shot on goal when i used AJax they were so slow.

My friend has converted back to using Inter from Liverpool on exibition mode. I tried using teams like Ajax and Real but they just are not effective so i have to revert back to Milan and Barcelona. Seems like theirs a major difference in what teams you pick on this PES because of the difference in speed and ability of players. I could barely even get a shot on goal when i used AJax they were so slow.
Your not that good yet. You need 2 practice more. Me, im not the best yet, but when ever i play someone, i be a team who is not as good as them. Can finf me utilising teams like Portsmouth. And no1 batters me. i win, they win, but always close games apart from someone making silly mistake.Does your play revolve around speed? Teams dont need 2 be fast, this isn't 100m.Play around abit more

I swear playing with Barca is too easy. My bredrin tried to play with Barca so I beat him 2-0 with Man U. Then he was like "I'm gonna pick my best team now" and he picks Chelsea. So I thought let me show this guy how to play with Barca. Puyol and Thuram was just cutting out all his passing, Iniesta and Zambrotta was just tearing apart his midfield with the runs and through balls and the 'fantastic four' made his defence look like a pub team. Game finished 7-1. He only scored cause I gave away a penalty in the last minute.

Your not that good yet. You need 2 practice more. Me, im not the best yet, but when ever i play someone, i be a team who is not as good as them. Can finf me utilising teams like Portsmouth. And no1 batters me. i win, they win, but always close games apart from someone making silly mistake.Does your play revolve around speed? Teams dont need 2 be fast, this isn't 100m.Play around abit more
Your comment is invalid considering you don't know how good my friend is lol

Usually the refs are on point and strict on this game but i just got shafted bigstyle online then. Was winning 4-3 and im down to 9 men trying to hold on and stop man from equalizing. I hit a threw ball and got on the attack with KaKa runnin clear towards the guys goal, he brings silvestre up behind my blatently takes my legs and the ref lets play go on straight to my end of the pitch and they score. Times like that i get way annoyed and say f*ck it i aint lettin them have the satisfaction of the win and jus gonna crop all his players till it gets abandoned wether i lose game or not.

LOL Your just sh*t fam don't even try to make an excuse. I don't get how people even think there good when they constantly play with Barca, Inter, Brazil etc when theres plenty more teams. just get annoying after a while when like 4 out 5 games everyones one Barca, but still its nuffin. I Love making people look dumb when i play with Tottenham,
86a0py9.jpg

If u play me and win u will know u caught life