Pro Evo 2008 Thread

Apocalyptica

Guest ya_mum_and_ya_dad
What you saying now adidas? you got to grips with the new pro or totally given up on it.
He sold it and now plays Fifa.
Ladies and gentleman anothers gone and sold his soul to the devil. Drastic. Pro's heavy i'm finding its essential to beg all your defenders to level with the 18 yard line and opt to play no offside trap as it restricts your opponents to long range efforts and tightens it up at fullback.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not backing thisat all how can man pick barcaput messi and etoo on the wingspass it to them run all the way to the byline at super speedand cut it back to henry to bang it from edge of the boxsome fifa 99 sh*t

lol Ya know alot of you VIP heads talk alot of sh*t, bout how sh*t other people are when u aint played em, And how good use are cuz u can win with Tottenham........ Yet i don't see anyone even wanting to play anyone on here online? Quit talking game if u can't even come online and play. Not even sayin im some boss player on it, some people u win, some people u lose to but respect to anyone that is actually willing to play rather than wafflin on all day.

lol Ya know alot of you VIP heads talk alot of sh*t, bout how sh*t other people are when u aint played em, And how good use are cuz u can win with Tottenham........ Yet i don't see anyone even wanting to play anyone on here online? Quit talking game if u can't even come online and play. Not even sayin im some boss player on it, some people u win, some people u lose to but respect to anyone that is actually willing to play rather than wafflin on all day.
Me On Pro Evo >>>> You on Pro Evo

lmaoGambino >>>>Swear he deaded Murks so bad, my guy don't even come into this thread anymore.
:\ confused4.pngMy guy killed himself about he deaded meHe came with mild hypingWhy am I gonna come into a topic where I havnt played the game for time?Come off the d*ckriding its not a good look fam.. The full stop of our "feud":
The problems the other way round, it's you thinking you know sh*t when you don't. I got the HDMI cable and turned off a few settings and the slowdown dissapeared on exibition mode. Online mode it's still there aswell as the odd bit of lag. Don't know why it still slows down on online might be the settings, the rain being relevant, the little Indicators at the top of the screen. They all play a part u nob so stop chattin sh*t. Lags where sh*t starts skippin and jumpin. This slowdown is like the game going into slow motion happening when theres loads of things bunched up on screen.
Your one of them guys who just come off the Fifa bandwagon and jumped on the PES cos a Man Utd player got his own sponsor innitTaking it to heart and sh*tCome off the hype Zack Morris type d*ckheadThat happens to every1 it slows down when it lagsHappen to me on PES6 when Tulse lagged on purpose and it still happens on PES8Im stating facts theres no need to hype

lol Gundam i really think uve hurt his feelings this time. Someone pass him his dummy quick time.
Not about catching feeling onlineYour the one catching feelingJump back into your papoose quickGundam and Gambino are officially a couple. Suit eachother as well.. The names even go together SMHI expected better from you Gundam.. Didnt know you was a bender.. Allow drawing man onlineYou vs Everyone on VIP2 at COD4 tonight as punishment No long