S.A.S. EUROGANG Presents WHERE IS S.A.S???

TF/S4DK

wheresaspreviewmr4.jpgMIXTAPE/CD COMING VERY SOON, FEATURING THE EUROGANG, STACK BUNDLES, 40 CAL, RANSOM, SCORCHER, UN KASA, JAE MILLZ, TOM GIST, NIKKI MINAJ, RU SPITS, VILLAIN, REMO DA RAPSTER, SKY LYNN & MARVELOUS.Where Is S.A.S??? - Episode 1: Drunk In Barcelona '06Part 1 of monthly WHERE IS S.A.S? episodes that will be uploaded on www.youtube.com/streetsallsalute & www.myspace.com/streetsallsaluteHaze - Black Heroes (Full Video)Taken from Haze's debut mixtape "Once Upon A Time In London" which is out now!www.myspace.com/hazeeurogangwww.myspace.com/dakidallure

They keep mentioning Euro Gang, but do any of the Euro Gang members (like Blak n Bronze) appear in the monthly upload?
BRONZ ND BLAK AINT EUROGANG NO MORE DONT THINKI CAN SEE ALOT OF HATE IN THIS THREADCANT WAIT FOR THIS MIXTAPEVILLAN AKA SKRILLA FROM NORTH WEEZY IS THE BEST RAPPER IN THE WHOLE OF UK HE IS THE DEFINITION OF GREAZZZZZZZZZE

They keep mentioning Euro Gang, but do any of the Euro Gang members (like Blak n Bronze) appear in the monthly upload?
Blak n Bronze aint in Eurogang, havent been for the last two years at least...For the record Eurogang is Mega & Mayhem (S.A.S), Haze, Skrilla Kid Villain & Bigz.

i really feel SAS, been down with them from pretty much day dot, they got the swagger, there bars are on point and there from the uk, me personally i cant see whats not to like. i gotta say i wasnt feeling when they first came out with the american tone's being used for there rapping but thats been and gone. lets hope they keep up these lil episodes.

I swear it was damon dash who found them and ask camron can they join dipset , cam said ok but everyone in dipset knew they really wasnt in dipset they just let them rep the name.
Lol, did you make that up yourself...Seriously thats so the opposite of the truth its funny.