Carragher = worst defender in the league technically?

Guest Ryan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toure is swag im not even hyping. He makes soooooo many mistakes but recovers because of his pace and strength. Has 0 concentration and positioningCarragher>>VidicCarragher=TerryCarvalho,Gallas and Rio are probably better
Making mistakes and having the pace & power to recover from them >>>>>>>>> Making mistakes

OMFG.Carragher is not better than Vidic, Vidic is good technically, he can pass the ball VERY well, and he is near unbeatable in the air, I'd say he gives Terry a definate run for his money.Carragher Is not better than Rio.Carragher is not better than ToureCarragher is not better than Terry."" "" Gallas"" "" Carvalho2nd best defender in the league my f*cking arse, he is nowhere near sh*t-he is very good, but 2nd best, nah, lay off the pipe.

Toure has been rock solid this season. last yr he was lost at timeshes been faultless as far as i can remember. positioning has been spot onhasnt even had to use his recovery pace cos he aint gotta save senderos nowbeing in the right positions n having an unspectacular game>>>>>>>>>>>_________________^for defenders n gk