dem lyrics

smaddy

hyper mc im hench and blacktake off the top reveal a 6 pacchest is large got a wide backmaybe its cos im on the right sack? - i dunno bruv stillstrength and fitness i do not lack4 days weights, other days i run trackif u take a picture make sure its kodak
59341566c1e8396b76d45e6ef5d377fe.jpgadd your own

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DONT WANT NONE NOT EVEN A LITTLE BITEVERY FATCH MAN ROLLS WITH SIXTEEN INNA CLIPTEAR UP YOUR FACE BLAST THROUGH THE TINTS IN YOUR WHIPIF I SEE YOU ON ROAD WITH NO ONEI HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE YOU AINT WITH NO ONE'CAUSE ITS DEATH BY ASSOCIATION ANYWAYANY BRE GETS IN MY WAY I'LL SPRAYTEK TIME OR THE TEK9 I'LL PURCHASEpowned2.gif

some big shot gun man a aim at your head topclap suttin make half a ya head rockf*ck leg shots man a firing headshotssay they're carrying blanks, but im carrying leadshotsstill wanna act head strong, lift man off the floorwhen he comes back down he'll be likewheres half of my head gonewheres half of my friends gonesome big shot gun man a aim at your headsideclap suttin make half a ya head slideduppy man off at his hospital bedsidethey're on legshots, man im on a head vibei pump the pump up, spin it round, lift up the tingand dump shots in a next guybig shotgun pressed on your left eyenigga move your a dead guyzoooooopBIG BARS!!!

Straight Outta LocashA crazy mothaf*cka named GustoI f*cked ya wife, cause the bitch is a big hoeI f*cked ya sister, I f*cked ya catI would have f*cked ya mom but the bitch is too fat!When I'm in ya neighborhood, ya betta dig a moatcause I'm comin to slit... ya motherf*ckin throat!Blood is drippin, I'm not slippinBitches panties, is what I'm rippinRollin faster than a motherf*ckin dirt bikeNever met a piece of p*ssy that I didn't likeLike to eat it, like to suck itTake a sh*t... in a bucket; Straight Outta Locash!!!

some big shot gun man a aim at your head topclap suttin make half a ya head rockf*ck leg shots man a firing headshotssay they're carrying blanks, but im carrying leadshotsstill wanna act head strong, lift man off the floorwhen he comes back down he'll be likewheres half of my head gonewheres half of my friends gonesome big shot gun man a aim at your headsideclap suttin make half a ya head slideduppy man off at his hospital bedsidethey're on legshots, man im on a head vibei pump the pump up, spin it round, lift up the tingand dump shots in a next guybig shotgun pressed on your left eyenigga move your a dead guyzoooooopBIG BARS!!!
I'm in desperate need for some old Scorcher sets.

I'm in desperate need for some old Scorcher sets.
same famim just getting by on the old f*ck radios he was on. . .

Guest Dr. Doom
I will torture skepta like I play with toys,Torture skepta like I play with toys,Put rope in his mouth so he dont make noise and go,Make sure hes tied to the bed,Cut his face and bring force to his head and I dread,To see how much blood that I shed,Cause I know most of the blood comes from his head,My favourite colours are purple and red,So you might as well say that - skeptas dead,When im torturing skepta ill start from his head,And go all the way down to his toes,Rip of his scalp and i,pull out his eyes,