UK Urban Fashion Awards

Em Dott

To the people not paying attention or too lazy to actually look at the link.It is for this year. 2007. 2006 was for the last event. Obviously.It is not about grime MCs. It is about designers and models having people voting for them, and at this events the winners get an opportunity to have their designs paraded on a catwalk, and I presumed exposure on a greater level.Ella, go through ticketweb. There's a link form that site to a purchasing screen for this event. My friend said he is going to get me a ticket online, and when I see him I'm going to give him the money.And Smaddy, allow trying to take me for some Ralph Wiggum guy. I would hit that up if I was in Coventry still. I'm in London for the whole week as I have no lectures this week. My bredrin said he is going. Netx big event, I will try and be in attendance.

To the people not paying attention or too lazy to actually look at the link.It is for this year. 2007. 2006 was for the last event. Obviously.It is not about grime MCs. It is about designers and models having people voting for them, and at this events the winners get an opportunity to have their designs paraded on a catwalk, and I presumed exposure on a greater level.Ella, go through ticketweb. There's a link form that site to a purchasing screen for this event. My friend said he is going to get me a ticket online, and when I see him I'm going to give him the money.And Smaddy, allow trying to take me for some Ralph Wiggum guy. I would hit that up if I was in Coventry still. I'm in London for the whole week as I have no lectures this week. My bredrin said he is going. Netx big event, I will try and be in attendance.
obviously it is for this year but looking at last years winners doesn't exact bode well for the quality of this year does it?

obviously it is for this year but looking at last years winners doesn't exact bode well for the quality of this year does it?
Oh, my bad. I misinterpreted what you said. Haven't had a chance to look at it all of the designs properly.

Guest mattthernbsinger
loooooooooooooooooooooolso full of channel U video girls then.*looks at his phone book and see who he can gettickets from*
Real pessimistic aren't ya?Have you actually looked at the site?
the title makes me think that i dnt need to looknumber 1 .UK URBAN scene isnt all that at the monumber2. haveing not only an award for the UK URBAN scene is silly but having it as a fashion award to is jus stupid.number3. who is in the UK Urban scene? other then unsigned acts and artists that cant even make the top 100

Guest mattthernbsinger
tickets incl afterparty pass are £35 - where is the afterparty gonna be?
ur joknig rite?afterparty with.......................................Harvey & Javine biggrin.gif

loooooooooooooooooooooolso full of channel U video girls then.*looks at his phone book and see who he can gettickets from*
Real pessimistic aren't ya?Have you actually looked at the site?
the title makes me think that i dnt need to looknumber 1 .UK URBAN scene isnt all that at the monumber2. haveing not only an award for the UK URBAN scene is silly but having it as a fashion award to is jus stupid.number3. who is in the UK Urban scene? other then unsigned acts and artists that cant even make the top 100
Bruh, I'm not to sure what the calibre of the entrants will be, but it is not a music thing, nor are music artists participating. It's about people tyring to give their fashion lines exposure.Hence the name UK Urban FASHION Awards.