to be the best in the world

Admin.

you can be a midfielder and still be one of the best attackers or defendersthats not the issuevieira was one of the best defensivly and seedorf the best attacking wise.

its a simple question if names were involved bias would toosurely if someone was a total midfielder they would be top 5 at attacking and defending (for example Guardiola, Redondo,Albertini, Davids) none of these were ever considered best player in the world a there peak and they were real total midfielders top 5 at doing both.so im talking about if someone is not top 20 defensivly and top 20 attacking meaning you can comfortably name 20 players better then them at that.....can they still be the best in the world?
Beckham was neither a attacking midfielder or defensive midfielder. Yet dude would EASILY have been rated as better than those who would beat him in either attacking or defensive duties.

Don't give me no "they fell of sh*t" about anybody, ok.RooneyHenryRonaldinhoMessiAnelkaDrogbaCassanoVan PersieRobbenRonaldoVillaGiggsVan NistelrooyTevezTorres>>>>>>Gerrard Attacking wiseI could many more than 20 players that are better than gerrard defensively also, Gerrard is really not that GREAT a defender, but it is his incredible COMMITMENT to defend that gets him ranked highly defense wise...he is alwasy willing to chase back and give it his all, even though his tackles IMO are quite regularly misstimed. BUT, it is because gerrard can do both he is so highly rated. For example.....John Terry can defend as an old fashioned CB practically perfectly, he is VERY strong in the air, on the ground, commited, and has good timing. However....William Gallas has all that, BUT he also has great technical skill and speed, and can play anywhere along the back four...this is why EYE rate him higher than Terry.Gerrard is rated so highly because he is Competant at both, and very commited.*lightbulb*AHA! Yeh you can be top 20 in the world at something...but have people better than you.For example, a team can be top 5 attacking in the world, but sh*t at defending and always concedes goals and therefore may lose a lot.But then a team may be average at both defending and attacking, and because of this be more succesful...therefore a better allround team..... For example Chelsea of 05/06 >>>>> Utd of 05/06...Utd played better attacking football by far (imo) but regularly conceeded stupid goals, whereas chelsea had the goal shut TIGHT, but played pretty boring football...Im sure i've stayed so f*cking much from the topic man, but forgive me, i havent slept in a while.

im not reading your essay because i know for fact 100%that right now in this current timeRonaldinhoCassanoVan PersieGiggsVan NistelrooyTevezTorresAre not better then gerrard

Don't give me no "they fell of sh*t" about anybody, ok.RooneyHenryRonaldinhoMessiAnelkaDrogbaCassanoVan PersieRobbenRonaldoVillaGiggsVan NistelrooyTevezTorres>>>>>>Gerrard Attacking wiseI could many more than 20 players that are better than gerrard defensively also, Gerrard is really not that GREAT a defender, but it is his incredible COMMITMENT to defend that gets him ranked highly defense wise...he is alwasy willing to chase back and give it his all, even though his tackles IMO are quite regularly misstimed. BUT, it is because gerrard can do both he is so highly rated. For example.....John Terry can defend as an old fashioned CB practically perfectly, he is VERY strong in the air, on the ground, commited, and has good timing. However....William Gallas has all that, BUT he also has great technical skill and speed, and can play anywhere along the back four...this is why EYE rate him higher than Terry.Gerrard is rated so highly because he is Competant at both, and very commited.*lightbulb*AHA! Yeh you can be top 20 in the world at something...but have people better than you.For example, a team can be top 5 attacking in the world, but sh*t at defending and always concedes goals and therefore may lose a lot.But then a team may be average at both defending and attacking, and because of this be more succesful...therefore a better allround team..... For example Chelsea of 05/06 >>>>> Utd of 05/06...Utd played better attacking football by far (imo) but regularly conceeded stupid goals, whereas chelsea had the goal shut TIGHT, but played pretty boring football...Im sure i've stayed so f*cking much from the topic man, but forgive me, i havent slept in a while.
I'm not a great fan of Steven BUTThat list was pure sh*tEven I see that