to be the best in the world

Admin.

Can you be the best player in the world if there are 10-20 better defensive players AND 10-29 better Attacking players then you?

its a question stilli just want everyone to answer me itno names mentionedsome people might be suprised at who im thinking of

Can you be the best player in the world if there are 10-20 better defensive players AND 10-29 better Attacking players then you?
The obvious answer would be no.However if you some how manage to be just a total midfielder (has to be a midfielder or else defensive/offensive wouldn't matter) then maybe...

its a simple question if names were involved bias would toosurely if someone was a total midfielder they would be top 5 at attacking and defending (for example Guardiola, Redondo,Albertini, Davids) none of these were ever considered best player in the world a there peak and they were real total midfielders top 5 at doing both.so im talking about if someone is not top 20 defensivly and top 20 attacking meaning you can comfortably name 20 players better then them at that.....can they still be the best in the world?

Midfielders>>>>>>>IMO
yh cors however someone said gerrard is a total midielder which is not true as he isnt top 30 devensivlyhe is however top 10-20 attacking wise

are you telling me you can comfortably name 20 players who are better attacking wise then steven gerrard i dont even rate the guy and i know hes easily in top 20

I can name 20 in the Premiership alone who are better attacking wise than Stevie G

I can name 20 in the Premiership alone who are better attacking wise than Stevie G
[skepta]Go on den[skepta]

apart fromlampardrooneyronaldodrogbaanelkawho are definatly betterthe rest are debatable

How can you compare striker to midfielder?

apart fromlampardrooneyronaldodrogbaanelkawho are definatly betterthe rest are debatable
lol at not including no arsenal players, a sly dig as always

biggrin.gif i didnt even think like that i just thought who do i know 100% is better attacking then gerrardrvp is debatablethe rest no

biggrin.gif i didnt even think like that i just thought who do i know 100% is better attacking then gerrardrvp is debatablethe rest no
fair enough, your opinion