FERGUSON THREAD / FERGUSON'S / THE PEOPLE'S THEORY

Guest OrientalOlive

Guest OrientalOlive
Ferguson has a point. How can u be an english club with no english players?And english players are good enough
fergusons right still
fergies right!hes only telling the truth.
fergies right!hes only telling the truth.
BRITISH TELECOM IS NOT A BRITISH COMPANY BECAUSE IT EMPLOYS PAKISTANI'S ACCORDING TO YOUR THEORY AND FERGUSONS

if every team fort it was alright to do what your team is doing then we'd have no chance of winning the world cup again
wake up man smell the coffee, england will never have no chance of winning the world cup again if they continue to employee sh*t managers who no nothing about international football tatics.

1. English players need to go abroad and prove themselves outside england.2. We employ sh*t mediocre managers and expect them to take us anywhere. 3. I do think Arsenal should have a couple of english players but at the end of the day if they win things i doubt arsenal fans will care.

1. English players need to go abroad and prove themselves outside england.2. We employ sh*t mediocre managers and expect them to take us anywhere. 3. I do think Arsenal should have a couple of english players but at the end of the day if they win things i doubt arsenal fans will care.
Pretty much

The thign about BT is stupid, employign some peopel form otuside the country does not make you un-british, and since the people who you are making a point about (who are ACTUALLY Indian, were part of the british empire, that point is moot.)Having a PERMERSHIP team, with NO english players is absolutely laughable, it wouldnt happen in any other country...they should impose limits on foreign players.

I think you all currently forget the reason Arsenal have no English players...Cole sold his soul to his agent... Leighton Baines or Gael Clichy???Campbell went AWOL at half time... Curtis Davies for 10m anyone???Pennant crashed his car into a tree, the morning of a game he was in the 16 for... Wenger has wanted to buy English talent but for price or professionalism of the player has prevented him... Throw in the fact with English players he has been burnt i.e Franny Jeffers.Look at the players he signs now...Look at Walcott, Wenger wants "squares" like him...You man are going on like Kieran Gibbs, Henri Lansbury, Justin Hoyte & Theo Walcott didnt just play for Arsenal a game ago.

i swear all oriental does is come here to hypehow going to say thats it would be ok for every team in the english premiership to not have any english players?there is not one team in serie A where the number of foreigners out way the number of italiansi also thought fifa were going to make rules for premiership that everyteam has to have a certian amount of english players??

I think people are referring to first team man.
They are working to get to the first team...Look at the Man Utd youth which wont come thru cos of that Golden Era of Nevilles, Scholes etc, mixed with expensive young foreign replacements, bar Rooney, that Fergie bought.Who does Kieran Richardson play for again???

Guest OrientalOlive

WHEN MARADONA AND PELE SAY " WE HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEAM PLAY SUCH WONDERFULL FOOTBALL , ITS SO GREAT FOR THE GAME , THEY ARE A UNIQUE CLUB WHICH WILL NOT BE REPEATED AGAIN "U KNOW ARSENAL ARE SICK