bank fees

Sole

you know when your bank charges you for being over drawn or direct debits not going thru you could write 2 your bank and get your money back...well i was gonna do this but then on the news they said the banks are going to court and untill then evry claim is on hold...is this still the case? did anyone here even get the charges refunded?owe me about £150 from over the years of having my account.

they are gonna do a test caseif it goes in favour of the bank, no1 can claim anymore moneyif it goes against the bank, everyone can and the bank wont try and take it to court coz they know they will loosepissed for all the ppl (including my girlfriend who i told about this ages ago) who didnt jump on the bandwagon earlier and get all their money backthey might end up ruling that a lesser charge is fair and reimburse everyone the difference

you canwrite a letter and say you want statements of all the charges that have been applied to your accountcheck their amounts against yoursthen send another letter and say u want all your charges back becasue they are unfairthen they should pay the money straight back into your accountthats all i did in june and i got back £60you got nothing to lose. i'm with hsbc by the way, so banks might try and fight you.