New T2 & Addictive - Gonna be mine

kg307

T2 won't top 'Why.'Still banging to this day. It was and still is 41264612848134871 times better than 'Heartbroken'+I don't have it on this comp.
he has a next 1 thats better than why i finkcant remember wot it called but i fink its got a male singer on italso i dont even rate t2 to that his monster dubz ep was alright stilbut i fink ts7 is tons better

T2 won't top 'Why.'Still banging to this day. It was and still is 41264612848134871 times better than 'Heartbroken'+I don't have it on this comp.
he has a next 1 thats better than why i finkcant remember wot it called but i fink its got a male singer on italso i dont even rate t2 to that his monster dubz ep was alright stilbut i fink ts7 is tons better
if your talking about its Not Easy I agree with you 100%, that tune is my fave of his along with Salsa, nosebleed, why, Show me how to love and weak. He's made nuff bangers when you think about it, he was tearing down the raves early this year.TS7 is a don, watch out for his new CD Jam Vol 2 gonna be disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...