best bars in music

afroman208

Son, I'm surprised you run with themI think they got cum in them, cause they, nothin but d*cksTryin to blow up like nitro and dynamite sticks-biggie-The things I've seen in life will make you choke by supriseLike an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyesProvoking my demise, I'll leave your spirit broken insideLike the feeling of 50 million people hoping you'd dieAnd niggaz wonder why my heary is filled of hatred an angerCause some bitch killed my first born song with a coat hangerI strangled out the pain until my soul was empty was coldCrippled and worthless, so I thought that it could never be soldMy mother told me that placing my faith in God was the answerBut then I hated God cause he gave my mother cancerKilling us slow like the Feds did to the Blank PanthersThe genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religionCarefully hidden, woven into the holidays of a ChristainI had a vision of nuclear holocaust on top of meAnd this is prophecy, the words that I speak from my lungsThe severed head of John the Baptist speaking in tonguesLike "Cheke vara" my soliloquies speak to a gunPaint in slow motion like trees that reach for the sunNigga the preaching is done cause I don't got a DJLike Reverond Run, I curse the life of any man who killsBenevolent ones, I never asked to be the messengerBut I was chosen to speak the words of every African slaveDumped in the ocean, stolen by AmericaTortured, buried, and frozen written out of the history booksYour children are holding, internally bleeding, cold bloodedStripped of emotion, I go through the motions, but there's noLife in my eyes, it's like I'm hooked up to a respiratorWaiting to die, hooked up to the f*cking chairWaiting to fry, sooth an electrocution currently usedIn my execution, producing thoughts at the speed of lightBurning confusion, I'm loosing my sight, breathing is tightThe evening is white, I made my peace with the Lord and now IStand on his right..-Immortal Technique- his technique is immortal this guy is toooooo muchsafe

Sniffing coke till their nose bleedsim sitting high on those inchies, im in the nose bleedsim on a paper chase, untill my toes bleedthen i get on this beat, and let my soul bleedi put em' in ya head, and watch the holes bleedmy rag always red, like when them hoes' bleednow thats cold bleed, nah i meen cold bloodedand im so southern, thats why my leather so soft...Lil Weezy

This is not a diet, Dipset the block's done tried it /How not apply it? The shows, we not invited /Anywhere on the Eastcoast I pop a riot /Riot gear, S.W.A.T team...don't wan't to get the cops excitedSo you been advanced, tell your friends and mans /If I extend my hands, venom stance will hem ya pants /Quick slender chance, me surrender? can't /Oh Boy been a stamp, you'll get sent to camp /Suede and linen champ, silk and denim....damn /They still spinning....oh yeah, the rims do a danceAn unbearable bitch, plus terrible chick /Step to Cam...damn, on some lyrical sh*t /Slash spiritual tip, it's hysterical dip /Just call my car Mayonaisse....Miracle Whip /Miraculous, magic, make you a miracle Mick /From a dolla, holla....come get ya miracle kitFrom the miracle man, it's a miracle man /Can't be mimicked, gimmick...I live it, hear it from CamI be down in Marina's, there's some towns in between us /Get ya pounds and ya nina's, surround sound and ya team upIt's trouble I see, paid a couple of fees /What you expect? My own mother hustled with me /Had to double my cheese, plus double my G /Double the double like "Doublemint", double I see /Like a locksmith....I got double the keys /Keep my glock stiff.....I got double the beef /I done scuffled with grief, I done muzzled his teeth /Nine in his mouth....sent a couple of reefsKILLA!

Rappers is talking to me as ifWe in the same boat I tell them quick no I move Coke!And you and I don't share no common bond,So forgive me if I don't recieve you with open armsIt shames me to no end,To feed poison to those who could very well be my kin But where there's demand, someone will supplySo I feed them their needs at the same time cryYes it pains me to see them need thisAll of them lost souls and I'm their JesusDeepest regret and sympathy to the streetI see them pay for they fix when they kids couldn't eatAnd with this in mind, I still didn't quitAnd that's how I know, that I aint sh*tMy heart bleed but that's aside from the fact,I live from my kids and theirs and them youngins after thatMalice

When I was young me and my mama had beefSeventeen years old kicked out on the streetsThough back at the time, I never thought I'd see her faceAin't a woman alive that could take my mama's placeSuspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a foolwith the big boys, breakin all the rulesI shed tears with my baby sisterOver the years we was poorer than the other little kidsAnd even though we had different daddy's, the same dramaWhen things went wrong we'd blame mamaI reminice on the stress I caused, it was hellHuggin on my mama from a jail cellAnd who'd think in elementary?Heeey! I see the penitentiary, one dayAnd runnin from the police, that's rightMama catch me, put a whoopin to my backsideAnd even as a crack fiend, mamaYou always was a black queen, mamaI finally understandfor a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a manYou always was committedA poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did itThere's no way I can pay you backBut the plan is to show you that I understandYou are appreciatedThe Late Tupac Shakur

When I was young me and my mama had beefSeventeen years old kicked out on the streetsThough back at the time, I never thought I'd see her faceAin't a woman alive that could take my mama's placeSuspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a foolwith the big boys, breakin all the rulesI shed tears with my baby sisterOver the years we was poorer than the other little kidsAnd even though we had different daddy's, the same dramaWhen things went wrong we'd blame mamaI reminice on the stress I caused, it was hellHuggin on my mama from a jail cellAnd who'd think in elementary?Heeey! I see the penitentiary, one dayAnd runnin from the police, that's rightMama catch me, put a whoopin to my backsideAnd even as a crack fiend, mamaYou always was a black queen, mamaI finally understandfor a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a manYou always was committedA poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did itThere's no way I can pay you backBut the plan is to show you that I understandYou are appreciatedThe Late Tupac Shakur
oh my wat a sick tune how cud i 4get...

you wanna see us both dead, then load your gat you be the first nigga to bring penny loafers back why niggas wanna see me R-I-P empty the clip in a nigga before I D-I-E prayin on my downfall like B-I-G I be in the cockpit ridin dirty like T-I-P po-po pull me over wanna see I-D searchin my sh*t tryin to find my 3 times 3 they don't know I got 4 times 4 in the backseat wit enough bodies on it to get a nigga 5 times 5 The Game

Yo check it, yo my sh*t is hot like jerk chicken, I should rob youBut with that cheap sh*t, you ain't worth stickin'I've got a left hook, that be leavin' guys knocked outKeep frontin', and I'm a choke you till your eyes pop outI was taught that if a nigga swing, swing right backBattle Corleone, why do a stupid that like that?Yo, I'm not in the mood, son, so don't push me tonightPlus I f**ked your little sister and that p*ssy was rightThat p*ssy was tight, grippin' my d*ck like a pair of pliersYou f**kin' snitch, right now you prolly wearin' wiresIt's not a joke, so as soon as he laughI'm a strip him naked and stick a long broom in his ass [bobbito: Ouch][stretch: Oh, word]Leave him heart-broken, make him quit rap and start smokin'My album is done, so no it ain't no parts openI'm not a sweet stud, I'm a street thugThat's quick to beat a nigga like a cheap rug, till he leak bloodYou sure soft, watched you fall off, might slide your wh*re offThen call all off, and tear your jaw offMy life is far out, I got star cloutEvery week bring a different car out, go to clubs and buy the bar outYou ain't a player, put that cigar outTake that suit off, before I shoot off, and tear your roof offLeave your clothes bloody-red like the nose of RudolphI rocked many stages and never got booed offI might let this gat burst, put you in a big black hearseFor that wack verse, should have tried these other cats firstCause none of y'all niggas can f**k with meAnd if your man wanna join, I got McGruff with meWe puff much izzyI do sh*t that only tough men doAnd them cats you with f**k them too, I'll buck them tooBe careful what you rush into, you lame-ass niggaNo dough, always on the train-ass niggaCanal street, 10-karat-chain-ass niggaYou got f**ked upstate, you cupcakeHow many d*cks can your butt take?I ran through every b*tch in my pathI was f**kin' chicks in the ass when I was six-and-a-half {*laughing*}Yo, I'm a take you out your misery [stretch: Yeah right!]And after this, nigga, put you in the social study book 'cause you're history-Big L- oi this guys is 2 sick this was all freestylesafe

Like I said before, Junior M.A.F.I.A. clique, hard-coreUh, representing, Biggie Smalls in the house, uh, check it, uhBiggie Smalls is the wickedestNiggas say I'm p*ssy, I dare you to stick your d*ck in thisIf I was p*ssy I'd be filled with syphilisHerpes, gonorrhea, climittia, getting rid'a yaGot it locked like the penatenturyNiggas mention me for MC executionWho you choosin, the wack MCOr the black fat MCJack Dempsey will start shakingAll it's taking, is some marijuana and I'm makingMCs break fast, like flap-jacks and baconBack spins, the windmills, who's still the gin-drinkerIll-thinker, exploding when the paper hits the ink-ughTake the Gangster Chronicles, turn to page 6-6-6Holocost, B.I.G. the mercilessNiggas press they luck-andThey get a butt-f*ckinStraight up the assRaw dog with the rashAnd I don't f*ck with the condomsThe condoms is a problem from the AIDS getting sprayedDiseases, B.I.G. pleasesMCs across the seas is just the way, I crush my prey, heyI'm crazy and derangedBlowing niggas out the frame, simple and plainBut getting back, to the black, rhinocerisous rapB.I.G. took a loss, how preposterous is that, nigga-biggie- freestylesafe

We been through it all yet we both still livin' We been in a box but we both still spittin' And when there was beef you even played your position Got under the seat until we spotted our victim At first they wouldn't listen to they heard you go off Remember it was broad daylight in the middle of New York And little did they know we was ready for war Bet that nigga wished he'd never stick his head out the door See whenever you come out something happen on the block You the reason that nigga done stop rappin' like Pac People see you ain't run and you even say sh*t They just know you ain't nothin' to play wit Stay wit 16 homies and one in the hole When the first one get out the next one go To know where your headed you gotta know where you been The glock stay with me we friends till the end. My Buddy - G-Unit