LOST

DJ Rumble

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where does everyone get their avators (owvere u spell it ) from... therss sum brilliant one!
Try postin this in flashback feedback or electronics den....Mine's a secret - a special place where people are kind and live on fluffy clouds - where the birds sing beautiful songs and everyday is a holiday - a place where the sun shines all day and it never rains - a place where u can find penguin strip clubs and elephant chefs wherever u look - a place where u design your own avatars.... to look like yourself.... its BIIIG!

I've given up on this programme. Can't be bothered with it anymore.
TRAITOR!
Huh? :?
U said u was startin to feel it - then u give up on it... it's large!

• 4 weeks later...

Hell yeah!I heard a good view of the whole programe earlier - It's called LOST cos they're all lost souls - e.g they're all dead already but they think they're still alive! and they're wandering about aimlessly - no-one has rescued them cos they're all dead..... hmmm - or maybe thats a sh*t idea...I missed the episode where the china man tried to bang the black man up - then i saw the one with the asthma girl and the chinese woman giving her eucalyptus and the black man goes dont go there - i was thinking - WTF?? woss his problem - then someone told me bout the fight and i realised...Anyone else still watchin Lost - or just me and twister?Aparantly this week Syeeeeeed is gonna find another survivor now that he's leaving the camp - the girl who has been stranded for 16 years on the island!

I dont get a chance to watch E4 cos I'm not the only person who watches the tele!Who's watching this tonight??I'll get all the info on next weeks episode off you tomorrow then twister please......

I'm gettin ahead of myself - i thought it was wednesday today!I'm so confused...... :? i guess I'm just wishing it was wednesday!oh well - who's watching tomorrow?