LOST

DJ Rumble

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if u aint seen it yet then there's no point startin now!!!People who are stranded on an "ISLAND" aparantly in the middle of no-where after a plane crash!Golf course last night was jokes!

Yeah - that was the WORST ENDING EVER!!!What the f*ck was it all about - i think it was supposed to leave you in suspense but it left me saying - AND THIS WON AWARDS?? WHO THE f*ck WROTE IT..... WHAT A PILE OF sh*t!!!!

I read theres something about the Australian bird's baby.....??The fat boy starts askin around to see if anyone is f*cking about or something and Charlie takes the opportunity to try and get in there with the ozzie bird.

Am I right in saying that Lost is shown on a sunday evening now too? I stopped watching it a few weeks back now. Last 1 I remember was where that white bloke used to be paralised in a wheelchair and since the plane crash he's able to walk again. Think I've missed too much to start watching it again. biggrin.gif

ooh tonights eposode was the first one i watched - i need to catch up can someone do a reaaaaally quick overview plzzz?  biggrin.gif
Forty-eight survivors of a mid-Pacific plane crash are stranded on a mysterious island of harsh terrain, cruel weather and dark secrets, including a frightful creature that stalks the jungle.And some of the castaways have dark secrets of their own...Thousands of miles off course and with no rescue in sight, they must work together to stay alive. But the survivors' pasts keep coming back to haunt them âââ‰â¬Å and threaten the group's ability to endure.The doctor and the rock star, the con man and the drama queen âââ‰â¬Å the castaways are all different. But they are all the same. They are all lost!

Well copied and pasted chase!good overview!Basically each episode they focus on 1 character's past and there's too much to "QUICKLY" explain!What happenned to the BIG BIG BLACK MAN last night Twister?? He never appeared!It was about Claire's baby and her weird dreams etc. - is she gonna have the devil child or something??? that's a bit of a sh*t storyline but hey...

the big big black man must be next week..... i am sorry that i am soooooo far ahead. he is one of the others along with that crazy fella how tried to kill the scot!when jack said "how can 1 man take 2 people. 1 with a baby?" there's not just the crazy fella. there is a big big black man

he is one of the others along with that crazy fella how tried to kill the scot!when jack said "how can 1 man take 2 people. 1 with a baby?" there's not just the crazy fella. there is a big big black man
WTF!!???