Brixton?

dynamat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are u doin in a black manz endz >>>>>>my advise to you is to go home before it gets dark
*looks at postcode**disregards user*
hahadont let the postcode fool you manz are real greeazy out here
i know brov. i can tell by ur name tht manz are on dis ting brov.
LOOLdoes anyone here remember roof top leng something something? bad boy from prestonreminds me of him still

what are u doin in a black manz endz >>>>>>my advise to you is to go home before it gets dark
*looks at postcode**disregards user*
hahadont let the postcode fool you manz are real greeazy out here
i know brov. i can tell by ur name tht manz are on dis ting brov.
brov biggrin.gif wats that all abouti dont wanna turn this into some stupid postcode warbtw im frm london

I cant take this comment serious from time i see "ub5" as location.
do you know where it actually is??or you just thinkin thats its up norf somewhere??
No.. Course i know where it is.Dont matter what ends your from, That comment wouldnt of got taken serious unless you was from Brixton

Lol PLUS can i jus say Northolt is not west londonI dont care how you wanna dress it up it isn't.Like saying romford is east....it just aint.

Lol PLUS can i jus say Northolt is not west londonI dont care how you wanna dress it up it isn't.Like saying romford is east....it just aint.
LOL...this should be good. So tell me, where does London end for you North, East, South and West?

LOL...this should be good. So tell me, where does London end for you North, East, South and West?
Im not even gonna bother.Gonna be some war.

!!!!!thats why i dont like it when ppl from harrow say there from north west (i only say this when talking to ppl from way out the ends)its greater north west.

!!!!!thats why i dont like it when ppl from harrow say there from north west (i only say this when talking to ppl from way out the ends)its greater north west.
I was going to say this but i thought allow it.This was my point.

this dont make sense, harrow is geographically more north west london than harlseden, neasden and alot other places with the NW postcode.