Brixton?

dynamat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brockwells is round the corner if u wana rave with yardiman
Hardly around the corner that is a f*cking BOP from brixton station. Done dem walks after coming out of Brockwell's a couple times and its long. Plus is that guy is the same guy as in his SIG he will get moved up walking through myatts field estate and them areas

come angeltown innit, im gon b around in about 30 mins. where them big glasses u like and ur baddest phone around ur neck.
u no what im debating wheteher to bring the shades or not....i cherrish them,..i would cry if i got jacked of them
to b honest if ur going raving in brixton ur gonna be in the main high street. nothing is gonna happen to u, start straying down coldharbour lane and i cnt guarantee ur will come home with the glasses in one piece.
Thats reassuringI have mild butterflies....the overhypementationage of these ends are brainwashing me...i know its rough in places but certain man go on like every other guy would jack ur kidneystones for looking at his chicken shop funny

Guest Radio Raheem
Every website im looking at is saying eveyr bar there is predomanatly black..not for ur pill popping techno loving loud mouths...im not going to get on well tonight am i
u never knowu could find some pill poppin techno lovin black guysif thats wot ur lookin 4
aup1gb0b.jpg
biggrin.gif

na there are those sorts of pubs i jus cnt think wherebouts right now and givin u directions is long. u would have been better off going to some bars in clapham common/high street then making ur way to ur rave.if u need any drugs let me know
Me good thankyoustopping off at aldgate on the way for a collectionim looking to make some moneys tonight in fridge