Beer Belly to Flat Pack

Bardissimo

Questions like this piss me off, hows man gonna eat like crazy their whole life's then expect results in a week, I'm more likely to get teabagged by the queen then that happening, blud just diet do some HIIT I'd say 3 months and you should see some changes, the weight will first start going off areas like your face, arms, bum then finally your midsection, just have all around workout, don't be like some idiots who just work the main three, Abs, Chest, Biceps.

Questions like this piss me off, hows man gonna eat like crazy their whole life's then expect results in a week, I'm more likely to get teabagged by the queen then that happening, blud just diet do some HIIT I'd say 3 months and you should see some changes, the weight will first start going off areas like your face, arms, bum then finally your midsection, just have all around workout, don't be like some idiots who just work the main three, Abs, Chest, Biceps.
struggling to lose that weight aye?

u can do bare exercise but if your eating sh*t like 1pound chiken an chips its pointless working outits all bout diet
True but, it's about calorie control, in theory you can eat what u want, aslong as you counter balance it with either a surplus or a deficit depending if your bulking or cutting, true say eating chicken and chips while trying to loose weight will either mean you fail or more cardio, i'd rather just cut the junk out.

struggling to lose that weight aye?
Allow it I'm cutting but no bear belly on me

KMTf*ck dieting, man was in tip top shape when i did taekwondo and basketballand never hit gym in my life, is 12.80 induction and 2.80 everytime decent?
depends on how good ur gym ismyne wos 10 for induction and i pay 24 a month i got a sick deal cah my boy works at the gym