University Of Hertfordshire

Sleeze

i went in 04-06swagpeople like ash mundo and lady d go there

I go to Herts.OK firstly, education is aite. You get some sh*t teachers and some good ones.Accommodation is good on DeHavilland because it is on-suite and fairly new. If you go for halls on College Lane go for Telford court and at all costs do not get Coales Halls even though it is the cheapest.There is a shopping centre with cinema and sh*t 10mins walk from Dehav and 15 mins walk from College Lane but other than the Asda in the town centre there is very little to do in town. But if you have a car you can go to St. Albans and surrounding areas.There are always club night coaches running to london and always events at the union.You get loads on ghetto acting d*ckheads but you can avoid them if you choose.

i went in 04-06swagpeople like ash mundo and lady d go there
You phalaceAsh Mundo>>>>IcebergEducation = okAccomadation = Better the more you spendGash = Depends. There are nice looking gurls, there are ugly looking gurls. I have been impressed with the first year gurls this year, very nice and very hoeish. But yeah, it's easy to find a gurl and sleep with her for the year and do this yearly.

Its like a collegeyutes beefin over wt ends der frm etcif you wanna go uni and be in a grown environment, dis uni aint 4 u
biggrin.gif
lol dats a jokejust think of it dis way, y wud u spend so much money 2 go uni an den try rep ur endsobviously der neeky guys dat r actin up kus der in da sticksi hate man wid a passion dat try act up at uni, i no real goons dat do dis uni ting but u wudnt even notice dem..dese hype merchants get airbut still herts aint sayin much at all espc the night lifefrm time i had 2 climb the roof an jump thru da fire exit 2 get into my own union i shud of known...