Fat people

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are too obsessed in vanity and whats on the outside forgeting whats on the inside. Most of the skinny people i know are pillow biters that cry themselves to sleep at night for some weak as baby feet emotional problems. Just because i do not succumb to society's perfect image doesn't mean i will clutch my knee's and become depressed. People are too obsessed with living forever . You think just because someone is fat then you will live longer than them? theres 6 million ways to die and being fat is one of them. I hear of skinny ass people dieing everyday and its been a while since i heard a fat person died.

People are too obsessed in vanity and whats on the outside forgeting whats on the inside. Most of the skinny people i know are pillow biters that cry themselves to sleep at night for some weak as baby feet emotional problems. Just because i do not succumb to society's perfect image doesn't mean i will clutch my knee's and become depressed. People are too obsessed with living forever . You think just because someone is fat then you will live longer than them? theres 6 million ways to die and being fat is one of them. I hear of skinny ass people dieing everyday and its been a while since i heard a fat person died.
i agree. although we all gon die, life is short i say live it how u want. im a bit of a fitness freak bt as long as ur happy wit urself n how u look who the f*ck cares, sounds cheesy bt its wats goin on inside only thing i hate is when people let themselves gt so fat and den complain about it

Guest Radio Raheem
listen fatty all i want to know is who the f*ck tht is in ur sig. biggrin.gif
!!!!

i personally would not like to be fat bt i kno dat if i was it wouldnt bother me... i kno a couple fat peeps some can still draw like ne1 else the other has a long term wifey who is quite sexy...shes happy, hes happy wats the problem .......saying i f*cking hate fat people is jus as bad someone saying i f*cking hate blacks
Log Offfail.jpg

i personally would not like to be fat bt i kno dat if i was it wouldnt bother me... i kno a couple fat peeps some can still draw like ne1 else the other has a long term wifey who is quite sexy...shes happy, hes happy wats the problem .......saying i f*cking hate fat people is jus as bad someone saying i f*cking hate blacks
FOOLISHdont be dumbgo back to lurking

People are too obsessed with living forever . You think just because someone is fat then you will live longer than them? theres 6 million ways to die and being fat is one of them.
Yea but as with other ways of dying you try to limit your chancesYou dont walk into the motorway You don't get fat as f*ck
Saying you hate all fat people is like saying you like all slim people.
Of course. But you had a reason to dislike slim people. I've never heard one personally

Log Offfail.jpg
silence. what i mean is that it is prejudice based upon someones apperance = the same as racism. understand?

Log Offfail.jpg
silence. what i mean is that it is prejudice based upon someones apperance = the same as racism. understand?
but your born blackyou cant change it (unless your MJ lol)your not born fat (in most cases your not)and it can be changed, with exercise and a healthy balanced diet