Fat people

Da Luv Doc

Yeah but more time fat people don't work. They're the people that claim benefits and such. If they do work, for example a man who has left school at 16 and worked all the way up to 60 in a coal mine which respiratory problems over a fat 30 year old with a heart condition when there is something that fat person could do about their condition...you get what I mean?
wow again...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From when you are fat enough for it to give you health problems, I dislike you.
wowsome ppl...
!you dislike somebody because they have some extra flab on their body ?shits ridiculous
This aint an attack on anyone. Its my opinion. Simple as. Its not pc but I don't give a f*ck.

Yeah but more time fat people don't work. They're the people that claim benefits and such. If they do work, for example a man who has left school at 16 and worked all the way up to 60 in a coal mine which respiratory problems over a fat 30 year old with a heart condition when there is something that fat person could do about their condition...you get what I mean?
wow again...
Do your research. If you are fat enough for it to be a health problem, you will not be working. The govt makes it so easy for people these days.

I think you are just mad that you never made it to med school and are stuck lifting fat peoples michellin rolls and inhaling cheese B.O.Am fat and jobless am sure that makes you happy but thats because i haven't been succesful in my applications after uni

Guest Onslaught
wow again...
Do your research. If you are fat enough for it to be a health problem, you will not be working. The govt makes it so easy for people these days.
Bull sh*t. My history teacher is rather large and she still works.

I don't see where the issue is to be honest.If you neglect your body, allow yourself to become fat, or obese to a point where it starts to drain money from the NHS, and away from other treatments which are not down to individuals choice (such as genetic diseases and certain cancers), you should not be treated more than once.If you have the means by which (and 99.99% of people do) to reduce your weight to a healthy level, so you require less treatment and expense from the NHS, there is no excuse to continually turn up to hospital for treatment.The welfare state leaving a section of the populous to support and hold up another, and people wanting someone to blame for their own stupidity and lazyness is what is the real issue. The proposal that being fat will be classified as a disability and people will be given benefits accordingly is ridiculous.

I get what LOG is saying, it is a harsh view nevertheless.I dont know the stats but alot of people are fat because of mental issues or tragedy in their life, someone wouldnt just wana be 30 stones if they could help it I imagine.Alot of parents over feed their kids aswell and before they know it they are obese and take that into adulthood, not really their fault.Theres always an explanation behind everything init.

I don't see where the issue is to be honest.If you neglect your body, allow yourself to become fat, or obese to a point where it starts to drain money from the NHS, and away from other treatments which are not down to individuals choice (such as genetic diseases and certain cancers), you should not be treated more than once.If you have the means by which (and 99.99% of people do) to reduce your weight to a healthy level, so you require less treatment and expense from the NHS, there is no excuse to continually turn up to hospital for treatment.The welfare state leaving a section of the populous to support and hold up another, and people wanting someone to blame for their own stupidity and lazyness is what is the real issue. The proposal that being fat will be classified as a disability and people will be given benefits accordingly is ridiculous.
Got it in one.

i think unless you have the perfect body yourself ,you are in no position to criticize other peoples bodys.
You're taking it personally now. Its like you never read past what I wrote after I said I dislike fat people. Which frankly I don't give a f*ck about.I'm saying if you're fat enough to drain NHS money, same way if you smoke, drink excessively or like sunbeds, you don't deserve free NHS healthcare.and I know BARE doctors feel the same. They're just scared to be publicly un-PC.

nah i aint taking it personally , why would i ? im just saying what i think , just in the same way you are saying what you think.you gotta ask yourself , how did they get so fat in the first place ? there could be deep issues behind their weight problemwho knows , maybe i just love fat people to much

You know what I hateWhen your in a packed train & some fat sh*t is taking up the space of two plpOr when im in a rave dancing with a girl & some fat sh*t wants to walk pass me & I have to stop so they can squeeze passOr when I was talking to some fat sh*t & he spat on me cause he was breathing with his mouth open&No fat persons getting in my car & f*cking up my suspension.I don't mind plp a lil on the big side but when I can hear your flem when your breathing...DIET!

Alot of parents over feed their kids aswell and before they know it they are obese and take that into adulthood, not really their fault.
this is true. my aunt is fat and has 2 children, one she brought up herself and the other grew up with my (slim) uncle. my cousin who lives with my aunt is fat and the other one is skinny as a rake, so no fat person can tell me nothing about genetics. my aunt just fed her son the same size portions that she was used to eating. she even admits that now. i feel kinda sad when i see fat kids with their obese parents, i think it's a bit cruel in a way.

before they know it they are obese and take that into adulthood, not really their fault.
Thats not an explanation.You dont suddenly wake up one day and see your 22 stone 16 year old self rolling to school. Its the parents to blame partly, but hell even when I hit 13 I was aware fat=not good.

when u see fat u know. most woman weighing 80kg+ would probably be fat. but theres fat and theres overweight. its also weird cos i have an aunt i would class as fat, but im only 2 inches taller than her, and i weighed her back in july and she was only 12st when i am or was at the time 13.5she still needs to lose weight.