Seriously though, Why's man being harsh like that?

Roots

EVERYONE WHO COSIGNED ROOTS MOVEMENT.
Someone crying their PM was ignored in public? That would be a 10 page thread of jpegs and duppying on VIP2. He should be thankful I locked it at 2 pages here seeing as everyone was laughing at him.
IS THAT NOT TRUE IF MAN POSTED THAT THREAD HERE WOULD HE NOT HAVE BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS DIGNITY?
if it was me or any other normal posterstatus is alot on vip2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE WHO COSIGNED ROOTS MOVEMENT.
Someone crying their PM was ignored in public? That would be a 10 page thread of jpegs and duppying on VIP2. He should be thankful I locked it at 2 pages here seeing as everyone was laughing at him.
IS THAT NOT TRUE IF MAN POSTED THAT THREAD HERE WOULD HE NOT HAVE BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS DIGNITY?
nope, not true at allhe was following up a pm actually, so. . . yeah

I haven't read this topic, but am I right in thinking some sort of "forum invasion" happened?If so, that's the geekiest thing to ever happen on VIP2.Topic starter needs to man up a little as well. If someone ignores your PM & tries to boy you, boy them back or ignore them. Don't cry about it.

Guest Radio Raheem...
Congratulations.*looks around RWD to see bloodied e-bodies lying all over the floor*oh wait.....fail.jpg
lol @ you posting this on both forums, wasteman

Guest Onslaught
Congratulations.*looks around RWD to see bloodied e-bodies lying all over the floor*oh wait.....fail.jpg
lol @ you posting this on both forums, wasteman
Coming from someone partaking in a planned internet forum invasion.Pathetic is not the word.
However I think pathetic is just the right word for someone who watches the invasion with enthusiasm, posts comments on BOTH forums, and then procedes to try and call other people waste. Go and enjoy your life elsewhere, hot shot.

Guest Onslaught
48970 you seem to have an amazing life.Why dont you go away and live it?
Please, tell me about it.All i know about yours is453 posts (140 per day)
You go on about it constantly. Good for you. Go live your life. Elsewhere.