face book is long still

FACE OFF

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does being on the London Network really override the privacy settings? It doesn't say so on the site. I know that if you poke/message/send a friend request to someone it temporarily overrides the settings though. and what does poking mean?
Yes it does, thats why I came off the London network.And poking is just a way of pissing someone off. Its sh*t. no point to it. Theres a group on there called "Enough poking, lets just have sex". After sending that group to everyone no ones poking me anymore. biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
Being on the London network overrides every private setting you put on. So I came off that. THAT is what f*cks it up for people wanting to be discreet about their business.Changed my page so that all u can see is my main pic and my friends. Nothing else.Goliath OnDeckz - people from here add me to that one please. biggrin.gif
I can't go on there :DWork banned it :D

Being on the London network overrides every private setting you put on. So I came off that. THAT is what f*cks it up for people wanting to be discreet about their business.Changed my page so that all u can see is my main pic and my friends. Nothing else.Goliath OnDeckz - people from here add me to that one please. biggrin.gif
Pissed, however you ignored my post in the nudge topic. Go read it. :D

Guest Seriouss
Pissed, however you ignored my post in the nudge topic. Go read it. :D
Ok*goes to read*

Facebook looks sh*t, i mean you cant even check peoples profiles with out adding them, how can you find out if you want to add them if you cant see there profile.Think you just ment to add people you already know, unlike myspace where you can network with people youve never meet b4.f*ck haveing everyone know who youve added tho.

Facebook looks sh*t, i mean you cant even check peoples profiles with out adding them, how can you find out if you want to add them if you cant see there profile.Think you just ment to add people you already know, unlike myspace where you can network with people youve never meet b4.f*ck haveing everyone know who youve added tho.
Thats the thing, it's for people who know each other. I hate getting randoms tryna add me.

Beg someone post that "Get laid like a rockstar" rules e-mail.
Thats the thing, it's for people who know each other. I hate getting randoms tryna add me.
bahgirls send random chain emails all the time at RANDOM

Clearly Facebook isnt your scene then... why do people find it hard to understand facebook isnt a stalkers paradise?Myspace is you, if you wanna network, stalk, hassle, be nosey or add randoms.

All i signed up to facebook for was to speak to people from my old schools.I now realise it is a place of DEMONSthis "thing" on the right added me. ** she didnt have at as her main pic she had some distant one. i found it when i went into the photo album.n503542834_391298_1999.jpgSMH**SHIVERZ****SITS IN CORNER ROCKING BACK AND FORTH**
lol @ " thing "kinda harsh

Guest Seriouss
I have only just started using it & found BARE friends from Pompey, its like a lil school reunion.
Guppie find me!!!!!My glowstick waving, dress and trainer wearing, stomping, LSD taking 90's buddy!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx