Just A Thread For The Manga Readers

Guest haze-e

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Sasuke is gonna steal Itachis eyes then, Coz i cant see it being the other way round.Narutos generation dont often lose and Sasuke with out sharingan is silly.If not that then nobodies eyes get stolen.Lol @ This. Some people... SMH.

ive seen the whole rawevery ms looks diffrent i f*cking new it
MS means kaliedascope, so theres is many different patters. maybe your element affinity has somethig to do with it.LOL @ byakugan, any plain jane.
thats exaclty what i saidpeople on naruto fan were telling me it was cos kakashi aint got true blood

Naruto 386 is up.Itachi is gonna get deaded. Sasuke dashed off his cloak.
shoen rules say the opposite is about to happenlos of cloak+flash back=deathsasorideideriahindankakuzui can actually see saskue losing this one staying alive but losing his eyesbecome a blind ninjajust like akira of the four(sdk)

shoen rules say the opposite is about to happenlos of cloak+flash back=deathsasorideideriahindankakuzui can actually see saskue losing this one staying alive but losing his eyesbecome a blind ninjajust like akira of the four(sdk)
i dont know abuut that. i think they've set themselves up in a loss loss situation. If sasuke wins, then all hype for itachi would be stupid and people would be put off, the logic doesnt work. if sasuke loses his eyes, then how will he be a great ninja. i dont wanna hear, he lost his eyes and now he has become a even better ninja, thats bollocks.nnoitora must need to lose his head before he can die, or maybe hes like hidan.

i dont know abuut that. i think they've set themselves up in a loss loss situation. If sasuke wins, then all hype for itachi would be stupid and people would be put off, the logic doesnt work. if sasuke loses his eyes, then how will he be a great ninja. i dont wanna hear, he lost his eyes and now he has become a even better ninja, thats bollocks.nnoitora must need to lose his head before he can die, or maybe hes like hidan.
its not bollocksthere been bucket loads of blind characters i can see it happening dont mean i want it to im just predictingalso kenpachi just pocked his sword threw notoria's hollow hole

its not bollocksthere been bucket loads of blind characters i can see it happening dont mean i want it to im just predictingalso kenpachi just pocked his sword threw notoria's hollow hole
in this manga, it would be. sasuke is as strong as he is because of his sharingan, without it he would be nowhere near the level he is now.

in this manga, it would be. sasuke is as strong as he is because of his sharingan, without it he would be nowhere near the level he is now.
Nah fuck either of them dyingor losing there eyesunless its Itachi who loses his eyes and begins some next plot of what happend to Mdaras brother...he obtained earangainhe can ehar an opponents thougth anticipating there nxt move many seconds before

wow i was hyping so i didnt explainf*ck either of them losing eyesunlessits Itachi and he discovers what happned ot Madaras brother afte rhe lost his eyesthe Sharingan in his blood activated it by ear so it wud beEaringansame abilities jsut coming form the eardisclaimer: i am finding anyway to make Itachi live up to the hype from like the 2nd chapter