Just A Thread For The Manga Readers

Guest haze-e

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB are f*cking pussies. Their not releasing shipuudden 45. Because of this:

Subject: [COMPLAIN] Dattebayo team are a bunch of lazy bitches!Email: [email protected]Suck my c*ck motherf*ckers! I have been waiting for 2 hours now and still no naruto shippuuden 45. So go f*ck your mothers lazy bitches.
Here you have it. There will be NO Naruto Shippuuden for a long, long time. We "c*ck motherf*ckers" shall be "f*cking our mothers" from now on, and in general enjoying our lives.Friendly Dattebayo StaffP.S. The episode is done and ready to release, you just won't see it.
they take themselves to seriously. smh

f*ck OFFf*ck RIGHT OFFKENPACHI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BLEACHMan slapped away Cero. Slapped it away. f*ck off.Seems like mans chatting to his sword as qks said. Obviously has given him a boost in strength.I jus wanna hear the name. That one word will blow up the Bleachverse lol.

Just read Naruto.Sasuke looks very very strong but Itachi is in a next league. Kage bunshin in the middle of grappling is ill.If it was Sasuke vs Naruto right now Sasuke would dead him. Improved his chidori ridiculously.Gwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah pissed me off. f*ck the eye sh*t.

the chidori shuiken was sickwhy didnt he use that against deideria
Most characters have suttin new to show still in this timeskip innit.Kishi probalby dont wanna done out everything at the moment. We still gotta see 'that' jutsu aswell.Sasuke is deading it tho.We seen Normal Chidori, Curse mark chidori, Chidori from the sword, The long one from his left hand - Like a pole, On the ground, From the shuriken.Flippin eck. What next lol.