Reaching The Youth

Humble

Having these adverts is better than not.
good point!but "its not a good look"?yeah i know, thats why i don't go round dressed as a clownthats promoting knife crime imo, if you dress like that you're bound to get shanked!!, thats why man needed the thing in the first place!whats the moral of the story?, dress normal and you won't need a knife?
lmao at youplease tell me you're joking

lol at how that nucca at the end turned into a clown

they should show someone actaully gettng shanked and the reaction the attacker has after it, that would be more effective than that
yeh that would be big, like right in the face.
LMAObut truesay they should show it, cos a lot of yutes think you just stick a knife in and it's nothing, they don't realise that you get f*cking covered in their blood and the noise as well.

"Its not a good look" biggrin.gif lol @ the Met's pathetic attempts to try and use language to get the message across to youths.Awaits Met's "Its not Bumbaclart Badman To Carry A Gun, nor is it Gangster/Gangster/Gangster. Weeeeeel crack your skull if we find you with a gun."Carpe hit the nail on the head.