Make me a muslim

Swiftie

dont let it happen again
apolaigies stignxt time wen im generalising i shall leave a disclaimerDisclaimer:the is a tone of sarcam in the above statement.

some tops d*ckheads on this program... that white woman whose engaged 2 a muslim shes completely confused taking the piss out of islam some asian imam tellin a homosexual he chose 2 be gay whilst weearing big black sunglasses and full islamic dress like hes jus got off the plane from rawalpindithe random nigerian freshie convert preacher who walks around spitting bars from the quran like hes an emcee... an even bigger d*ckheadthis program is paiting islam out 2 be wat it really is... a violent backward doctrine born oout of a time when knowledge was limited and the sword was king.embarrasing.
okay now im confusedwerent u the guy sayin islam>>>>>. a while bak?

some tops d*ckheads on this program... that white woman whose engaged 2 a muslim shes completely confused taking the piss out of islam some asian imam tellin a homosexual he chose 2 be gay whilst weearing big black sunglasses and full islamic dress like hes jus got off the plane from rawalpindithe random nigerian freshie convert preacher who walks around spitting bars from the quran like hes an emcee... an even bigger d*ckheadthis program is paiting islam out 2 be wat it really is... a violent backward doctrine born oout of a time when knowledge was limited and the sword was king.embarrasing.
okay now im confusedwerent u the guy sayin islam>>>>>. a while bak?
this guy should be on the show next to the hair dresser because he clearly doesnt understand islam

jamal thinks thatthey shouldnt make a tv program out of itand that imams chat the mosst sh*ta few quotes:If they want to find out about Islam, they learn about it through the proper avenues, not a TV showThey are not makin them MuslimsThey are making them what English people SEE Muslims AS

your wrongthey are teaching it as a way of life, tryin to make people see what positive things it can bring to ur lifetheres nothing part time about what they are tryin to teach them
Word.
They are not making the people MUSLIMS, they are making them what ENGLISH BIGGOTS see Muslims as. Plus, its Imams who are directing this program and reppin Islam, and they chat THE MOST sh*t.

i just cant understandhow u can make such a generalisationsweeping, and shockin really shockingimams chat the most shiitsame as priests, rabbis, and the rest a demyes a lot do chat shiit, but sweepin statement jamalim shocked
Well obviously not EVERY SINGLE ONE, but on the whole Imams are the ones who are distorting the religion. As with any religion really.

English biggots see muslims as suicide bombersI cant see anyone gettin turned into a suicide bomber on the programme stillWhat I have seen is them getting this fully fledged and accredited battyboy looking to convert to Islam1 less gaybo on the planet has to be a good look whatever way you look at it.

i like what people are understandingthis woman totally gets the modesty thingthe gay understands a few more things as wellvery good, have the imams in this program been chattin shiit jamal?
Why ask me questions on VIP about this program, when we have been speaking about it on MSN, and still are, for the past 30 minutes.