Make me a muslim

Swiftie

shittest program evera big waste of everybodies timewhat did they think a glammour model and a poof where going to act like?
wen i found out it was a fag and a ho i didnt even both 2 waste my timeso the advert"ur gay becos u hang around with women so u act like women"nahhh fam, trus man hangs around wiv men abit 22 2 2 2much no homes

i hate the way when something related to islam in britain comes on tv they always pick some freshi with a big beard.
all the immams (sp) r freshies with big beardsso hu were channel 4 sposed 2 go 2?

i hate the way when something related to islam in britain comes on tv they always pick some freshi with a big beard.
all the immams (sp) r freshies with big beardsso hu were channel 4 sposed 2 go 2?
you div.how about the brer without the big beard thats on the programis he fresh? he speaks better English than everyone on the program

you div.how about the brer without the big beard thats on the programis he fresh? he speaks better English than everyone on the program
lol i dunno man, dnt even watch it. was only messin about