VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Not VIP2) But don't ya just f*cking lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv it!!! When guys go into the lead on u and get bare cocky with there lil snide comments.O Tite the first guy went 3-0 up and then ended up getting beat 10-4 lol swear he musta passed his pad to his 2 year old brother. And the second guy went 1-0 and starts givin it the "hahahahaha" comment and "it's going well today" like he's just won the match, ends up gettin beat either ways. Too many guys pick Barce aswell still and everytime they do ima do the same thing, second d*ckhead picked barce then when he seen me go for them he quickly clicks off and picks Inter lol big mistake.6k8beyq.jpg

The cheapest place. I wanna play u on PES see ur style of play cuz ur murdering guys.
yh soon,PS3 will b the next thing i buywow @ scoring 10 online,that guy is fully pissed
im in trainingi WILL beat sho biggrin.gif
LOL,maybe
On in half hour.Sho, you on 360?I'll give you a game.Haven't played online yet.
yh 360i will play u a next time..add me thoughiShoCase89
I just played sho. I lost 3-2Stupid heading on this game online is abysmal.I should have scored aty least 2 headers that game.Fred is better than i thought anyway. And f*ck Keane.. Imma use Defoe from now on.
yh them crosses i was just thinking ARGHbut no1 headered itthat ribery volley i scored>>>>>>>>________wanted 2 save it so badlygunna have nightmares over that

Sho only beats people when they don't play properly and then has to take pics LOLAng tight him comming to 360 undefeated and already got his confidence blown away.
where did u get that fromBTW,man aint seen u online since them screenshots,hope u didnt cancel ur live membership*switches on 360 with pro in*

Guest Ibn Khaldun
Blud i told you i retired from playing properly against you after i gave you that beating, stop trying to play me 'cause im tired of beating you.
TRUST Sho Case is swaggest player that thinks hes good , I constantly merked him and he couldnt handle itTOOK PICS ASWELL !THINKING HE WAD A BARDMAN WHEN NO1 CURREDWAG1 SHO CASE YOU ROTTEN APPLE