VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho could never take me like thatLow dem scorelines, im looking at guys a little differently now biggrin.gif
Nah, the way i play sho case. All i want to do is beat him. After i do that, i just don't play properly. Today i did that in the first game we played in, after that, don't take them games seriously. Still, shame he didnt take pics of all the games.

LOL @ the name of that picThis was the game after I beat you, didn't take this game seriously, you got a lucky win. biggrin.gif 3rd game I made the greatest tackle the world have ever seen and just as I was about to start my counter attack the ref said it was a penalty. Couldn't be bothered after that. Another lucky win. :D Anyway these matches are like pre-season friendlies to me. When the vip2 cups and leagues start then I'll show the levels.

LOL @ the name of that picThis was the game after I beat you, didn't take this game seriously, you got a lucky win. biggrin.gif 3rd game I made the greatest tackle the world have ever seen and just as I was about to start my counter attack the ref said it was a penalty. Couldn't be bothered after that. Another lucky win. :D Anyway these matches are like pre-season friendlies to me. When the vip2 cups and leagues start then I'll show the levels.
The lag kills it as well, not about taking these win seriously. When man did the dive and got the penalty i gave up as well.+ i scored 2 own goals and my keeper werent even in goal for a couple of them as well. Let him have his fun init.

GundamWhat happenedI was hoping you would Humble Sho after you had some practise
LOLWhy do you think mans making these posts? Took it to heart when i had 4 shots in goal and scored 4 goals. Whereas he had a milllion and still lost. It hurt him bad.

Guest haze-e

I just played sho. I lost 3-2Stupid heading on this game online is abysmal.I should have scored aty least 2 headers that game.Fred is better than i thought anyway. And f*ck Keane.. Imma use Defoe from now on.