VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear i scored an own goal?im all pressing 4 a next match now cz the kit clash was unrealthis guy memorised the stats,ducked somewherei invite him 2 a game..he tries sneaking offline on a level,ino u r haps with that win,any1 would b but ure not serious from u did a gundamnever about playing guys onceabaaaaaaaat u got work,its been 20mins+ure still postinggundam stop holding his hand,u refuse 2 play me..uve done an adidas

swear i scored an own goal?im all pressing 4 a next match now cz the kit clash was unrealthis guy memorised the stats,ducked somewherei invite him 2 a game..he tries sneaking offline on a level,ino u r haps with that win,any1 would b but ure not serious from u did a gundamnever about playing guys onceabaaaaaaaat u got work,its been 20mins+ure still postinggundam stop holding his hand,u refuse 2 play me..uve done an adidas
Being kille dby someone at his window?biggrin.gifWHy dont you two jus play eachother, shut up whoever is chatting sh*t?

the white blad when the players were bunched up i couldnt determine sh*tdont know y u didnt pick red when im in blue ..every1 else doesi told u that @ HTthats the thing u know ud get smoked right nowbeing a shook cat 4 a few hours wont change the outcomeask gundamshouldve got over the excitement+played me nowhaze-e what u saying fam?u still vex?

Does anyone else seriously feel this game is slightly scripted to favour 1 player before the match starts. Penalties for instance i find unforgiving. I always press it, whartever direction, exactly the same, same pressure, same player. Yet when everythings going wrong in a game and im losin and need to score the penalty it somehow misses and i've done nothing different than when i scored the last penalty with the same guy. Annoys me aswell cuz it's not like your being outplayed by your opponent it's just all of a sudden sh*t things are happening, Like u get a throw in and throw it to your man and he runs it straight out towards the line and gives away a throwing. I'm convinced theirs some favourtism on it.

I mean i find it hard to understand if u take a penalty the exact same way with the same player 1 min it goes in the next it goes wide....... How? And how can i be winning games on a streak on form then next game i can't string two passes together and my players run the ball out and so on. I deffo think their is some kinda scirpt ive said it from day 1. Nothing to do with form that.

Guest haze-e
haze-e what u saying fam?u still vex?
biggrin.gif You know me G. I stay vex for a few minutes then im cool. Lol.I dunno when i'll next be on but imma try sort out some tactics and sh*t before i start. Default aint the one.

Macz got the advantage over me now. Swear i can't play him without my players gettin sent off lol last match got abandoned cuz i had 5 man off. 3 of them were blatent fouls though. Joke thing is my keeper took out his lone striker ref dint blow. I did a clean tackle on him i get sent off, i then do a dirty tackle on him purposely nowhere near the ball i get a yellow, I get fouled in his box when am 1 on 1 wit the keeper the ref doesnt blow his whistle. They do everything at the wrong time.

Macz got the advantage over me now. Swear i can't play him without my players gettin sent off lol last match got abandoned cuz i had 5 man off. 3 of them were blatent fouls though. Joke thing is my keeper took out his lone striker ref dint blow. I did a clean tackle on him i get sent off, i then do a dirty tackle on him purposely nowhere near the ball i get a yellow, I get fouled in his box when am 1 on 1 wit the keeper the ref doesnt blow his whistle. They do everything at the wrong time.
shouldve added that i was 5-0 up at half time biggrin.gif

I am on this tonight. Just cos I've only recently purchases it, don't think I aint been playing it round mates for months.Who's on it tonight?mattallthat = name.(Fiending for a game)
ill be about around 10.30 onwardsand cipher when you getting ps3 etc your on my hitlist